Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You waited until you thought I was sleeping to respond. You saw my post hours ago, fella!
:umad:

Na I knew you was up:mjlit:

You merely adopted the night; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! The posts betray you because they belong to me.

:shaq:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
-Brandi's black accent would be considered racist if a white woman were cutting this promo
Brandi is absolutely a self-hating racist, she has no qualms about changing her voice up, and she forever showed her ass with her "response to BLM" here:

n09HjJe.jpeg

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I usually like almost every episode but tonight was pretty bad

I'll take one or two bad shows a year over hundreds of dull, uninspired, nonsensical borefests spanning more than a decade.

Man, you really realize how bad other shows are when there's a good alternative. This was another great year for Dynamite, all in all.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's wild watching the Undisputed Era main event Dynamite. Just a year ago we were talking about the AEW vs NXT ratings "war". Not only did AEW win, they pillaged the village and took the NXT talent they wanted. I expect Kieth Lee to be next.