TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Yeah, I'll wait and see with my own two eyes. People said that the Swole/Diamante 3 Strikes match on Dark was good and I thought it fukking sucked when I saw it, and I've already seen some fans try to act like Rosa/Jade was a good match instead of one that was barely passable only because they practiced the match over and over again and Rosa dumbed it down to a ridiculous degree for Jade. And Jade still almost killed her a few times despite all that (at least her selling was actually pretty good).

Some AEW fans love to grade women's matches on a curve and then use them to justify their arguments for why the women aren't being featured enough, instead of just admitting that AEW has a decentish women's roster that needs talent, experience (Mercedes Martinez is a solid addition on that front), and the time for the younger/less experienced wrestlers to develop. Not saying the TayJay/Bunny and Ford match couldn't be good, but this time would be the first time for that pairing.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought Jade/Rosa was ok. I think because Jade is so big her matches look awkward against smaller talent, especially if she’s going the distance.

Only thing I noticed that was a fuxk up was Rosa almost botching the second rope move, but luckily she was able to recover and hit that elbow.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I may have to catch up on the storyline with them. I never knew there was a split it they had issues

KOR/Cole have been feuding since their ROH days. It’s dumb to play down their history on any company when they’ve known each other and worked with another for about a decade.

AEW doesn’t shy away from acknowledging other companies. :ld:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Can’t find the AEW thread but fukk it

So it’s finally confirmed that Miro been hurt

"But Miro should still have the TNT Belt, you know! Who gives a shyt that his leg might fall off, I need to be entertained and have my every whim indulged right now!"

:beli:

I'm not going after you, I just can't believe we needed to wait a month and a half for confirmation of this after he was barely able to move with a taped up thigh in his match with Danielson.