[12/27/23] AEW Dynamite: Continental Classic Semfinals; Will the Puttys actually have a match this time?

Who advances to the Continental Classic Finals (choose 1 from Blue, 1 from Gold)?

• Gold: Jay White

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Gold: Jon Moxley

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Gold: Swerve Strickland

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Bryan Danielson

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Eddie Kingston

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Well That was a episode :patrice:

I liked the Continental Classic, but the finale is very underwhelming. Sammy and Jericho are reunited again for some reason. And this Devil storyline is off the charts stupid at this point. TK literally made every wrong choice along the way booking this episode of Dynamite :francis:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Joe made a deal with The Devil
So The Devil and Joe both get what they want. Joe gets the AEW Title and the Devil's men get the tag titles.

So it's got to be a real team. I'm guessing Kingdom. Cole's boys. And then the Devil cost Joe, but Joe does damage to MJF. Then the Devil tries to pick up the pieces after revealing himself to be Roddy, leading an ROH invasion to take over AEW....in place of ADDDAAAAAAM Cole

GOD THIS IS STUPID!

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm still in a Harley Cameron mood! 💘

F_LnaV_bcAABkz_.jpg:large

l-intro-1688000770.jpg
Premium High Quality Milk:wow:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked the Continental Classic, but the finale is very underwhelming. Sammy and Jericho are reunited again for some reason. And this Devil storyline is off the charts stupid at this point. TK literally made every wrong choice along the way booking this episode of Dynamite :francis:
This is one of the worst Go homes they have done. Kinda killed any hype I had for the ppv.