12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
funny thing is Andy Lee was a flawed ass fighter with power just like Wilder

he knew what to do and taught Parker

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dead. Wilder might retire. He doesn't have the same fire as before.
Lmao bro there's millions to be made
He would be really dumb to retire before getting that one last fight
He can still beat Joshua
He always was a shytty boxer
I know people want to act like Ortiz didn't box his ass up in the rematch and that Gerald Washington wasn't giving him a boxing lesson before the right hand came through but those things happened

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
He can still beat Joshua
I know people want to act like Ortiz didn't box his ass up in the rematch and that Gerald Washington wasn't giving him a boxing lesson before the right hand came through but those things happened
There is millions to be made but In that post fight interview Wilder, sounded like he was just happy to get one last payday. Even In those fights he'd at least try to land the right hand. In this one it's like he forgot what to do.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This /\

A lot of talk about Wilder didn't do 'this', Wilder doesn't have 'that' anymore.

Not a lot of 'Parker set up his jab to nullify this, or Parker slipped the right hand to the left' etc etc.

Parker the boxer beat an average fighter. That's it.

I remember seeing the defects years ago against Washington but he didn't have the power. Ortiz had the skill and power but didn't have the stamina.

Fury was simply the better fighter in nearly every aspect. Parker by for had the best plan.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He can still beat Joshua
Conor Mac coulda kept making money even after his embarrassments :manny: his name still rung more than 99% of UFC. If you don't want it, you don't want it breh

I don't even think he'd do a "meme" fight like Ngannou, with how much legitimate power Francis showed. It'd have to be something OD inconsequential to his well being