12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Kinda hilarious going through the thread and seeing people surprised that Wilder has poor basic skills and surprised he was getting out boxed. That's literally how 99% percent of his fights go
I think the surprise is hoq shy he was a throwing. I know he gets outboxed but his grit and persistence is what got him those one punch KOs. This one was different. He ran away from Parker the whole fight seemingly without any plan to ever throw bombs at him like he did his previous opponents.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screenshot-20231223-191528-Instagram.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The absolute best he's ever looked. Everything after that was "All I need is one punch"

And that's cost him in 3 of his last 4 fights.

The nikkas post fight speech Told us everything.

They need to set up Wilder vs Francis and let that be his ride off into the sunset.

In terms of the real shyt

Flip vs AJ in March
Winner vs Maybe Parker while Usyk vs Fury have their rematch and then winner gets Usyk Fury winner for 2nd time undisputed since the IBF belt would come back

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the surprise is hoq shy he was a throwing. I know he gets outboxed but his grit and persistence is what got him those one punch KOs. This one was different. He ran away from Parker the whole fight seemingly without any plan to ever throw bombs at him like he did his previous opponents.
He just got neutralized by a higher class fighter. The third Fury fight is the only one I can recall where he looked like he was digging deep, imo

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This only a bad thing if you care about protecting zeros and not making great fights. Uncle AL the reason he turned down the AJ fights in the first place.

This is what I wanted to know. What was the reason the talks broke down years ago between Wilder vs AJ? Was it that Al Haymon asking too much money with Eddie Hearn in order to price themselves out of the fight?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is what I wanted to know. What was the reason the talks broke down years ago between Wilder vs AJ? Was it that Al Haymon asking too much money with Eddie Hearn in order to price themselves out of the fight?
Same reason showtime/pbc didn't work with any other promotional company unless it's an guaranteed win. Al advised Shelly finkle to not take the deal