12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really happy with the results last night.

Parker exposed Wilder and showed us what we all knew about him from day one, put him against someone who's not a complete bum from US and he will get schooled. He beat him easier than Fury did ffs.

Man's need to start putting respect back on AJs name

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

Disgusting levels of hate after PBC wasted all our times for years…

Then to think that the Saudis wanted to prioritize US viewership :mjlol: I see how they blew throw all that money and finally had to run to Amazon Prime which people spin as a W but it was the last option for them and Amazon bid only against theirselves.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right. fukk Fury and Wilder

Nah it doesn’t work that way.

Nyggas on here get emotional after a fight and want to diminish everyone’s accomplishments.

“See see, I told you he wasn’t shyt…this loss means that Fury’s wins mean nothing”

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Nyggas on here get emotional after a fight and want to diminish everyone’s accomplishments.

“See see, I told you he wasn’t shyt…this loss means that Fury’s wins mean nothing”

Nah.

Ppl are just finally opening their eyes.

I've been saying the HW division is a fxcking joke for years. Before Fury vs Wilder. It's glorified trash. Ppl only take it seriously because of its history with all the greats of yesteryear. That shyt has BEEN dead and gone for a while and we been seeing it. But no one wanted to admit it.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime

It does work that way. The division is a trash heap. The only good thing to come out of it is Usyk. It's a Shame that he'll probably lose to Fury.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: All the racist cacs, c00ns and Nigerians rejoicing seeing a Wilder defeated last night. The complete and utter disdain they have for this man for no real reason always been hilarious to me.. I kinda get why the AJ nuthuggers are in a good mood, but still

Why nikkas love to act like they dont know what a rivarly is when they guy lose :mjlol:

That's the game. Wilder was talkin shyt about AJ for years until just before his ring walk :mjlol:

Wilder underestimated his opponent and was making other plans while simultanously talkin shyt.. and then got demolished 12 0 and told us about mushrooms, what exactly did you expect people to say? :pachaha:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Wallin fight like he come straight out the 1800s
407058-von_kaiser.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why nikkas love to act like they dont know what a rivarly is when they guy lose :mjlol:

That's the game. Wilder was talkin shyt about AJ for years until just before his ring walk :mjlol:

Wilder underestimated his opponent and was making other plans while simultanously talkin shyt.. and then got demolished 12 0 and told us about mushrooms, what exactly did you expect people to say? :pachaha:
shiiiid jus like he underestimated fury... they thought since had a fought in a min and was dope head.. it was gone be eazy work...headed for joshua..

gotta remember nobody beat fury...he beat himself...

joshau n wilder couldnt beat fury together

wilder knocked em down..cool but the gypsy gods made fury rise from that canvas and fury put in work...

2nd n 3rd fight... breland saved his dumb ass shield..

3rd fight ... got worked...

he found out the gypsy king got them hands from DEEEtroit michigan....

when i saw him get rid of breland.. who knew all of fury's tricks due to him coming from the same pedigree n linage where fury got his game from...

like mark said he dont listen...

for malik u didnt hit me scott...lmfao...

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

I expected the racist cacs, c00ns, and Nigerians that pray for Wilder's downfall to celebrate anytime Wilder takes a loss. shyt is just funny to me.

What rivalry are you referring to?? In order for there to be a rivalry with AJ they would have to actually fight each other once which what makes AJ fanboys look extra stupid acting as if a win for Parker was a win for AJ :mjlol: in a way it was cause now AJ doesn't have the fear and pressure of having to face Wilder