[12/13/23] AEW Dynamite Winter is Coming: Swerve vs. Moxley C2 supremacy; The Von Erichs Appears; Riho Lesnar, Hangman, Roddy in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
C2 standings updated thru this weekend's matches

MqMs-SCR-20231210-ugfp.png

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Wow, Ruby Soho is up for another loss? I can only imagine. Why not have her in a quick 3 minute match vs local talent and then do something with Toni, Luther and May? That would do a lot more for Riho and the division as a whole than a back and forth with Ruby who's only chance is a bullshyt spray can win.

So we finally get a match where two 0 wins guys can get points.

Why can't Mark get some points :mjcry:
I wonder how this shakes out for Swerve and Mox. Is this the draw that keeps both men strong? Or is this the match that makes people hate the CC because Swerve loses?

:youngsabo:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I like this card. Will be watching. I really don't want Mox to win the C2, So hope Swerve wins this match. But, I worry if Swerve wins the C2 he's not going to win the AEW belt. And I'd much rather him be AEW World Champion in 2024 than win this. I just know for sure I don't want Mox to win this tournament.

Roddy playing with fire. Hangman going to buckshot his head off and put him back in the chair for good.

:pachaha:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I like this card. Will be watching. I really don't want Mox to win the C2, So hope Swerve wins this match. But, I worry if Swerve wins the C2 he's not going to win the AEW belt. And I'd much rather him be AEW World Champion in 2024 than win this. I just know for sure I don't want Mox to win this tournament.

Roddy playing with fire. Hangman going to buckshot his head off and put him back in the chair for good.

:pachaha:
Kingston over mox in the final ?:jbhmm:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Stacked card from top to bottom, Riho and Soho would make a good tag team...Two Ho's. Wonder if Rubys smitten crush is involved in the match, hopefully not.

Rush vs Lethal will be a stiff, hard, sturdy, match. I think Jay can pull it out. Either way will be a good match.

The Von Erichs will get a nice ovation. Wondering if they will wrestle or is it just a hi hello moment.

Fantasy booking I am now, but I don't see Jericho and Omega losing the tag team title match against Absolutely Big.

Hangman vs Strong is a interesting one. Page needs a win. But It's weird their not in the tournament. Speaking of tournament, Briscoe is eliminated, but he still Can play spoiler against Jay W.

With worlds end approaching, Samoa Joe is definitely up to something. No way he loses three times in one year vying for the aew title...

Mox vs Swerve is going to be the greatest match of all time. Winner takes the lead and possibly win the whole thing. Early predict says Swerve Strickland. But I still have a feeling a member of the BBC will win the tourney

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They finally booked a small building? :leon:

Hopefully that's the norm in 2024.
This. A smaller venue would look better and sound better on television. Hopefully, AEW starts airing shows at the Hammerstein Ballroom and returns to Daily's Place (complete with wrestlers betting on matches) in 2024.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stacked card from top to bottom, Riho and Soho would make a good tag team...Two Ho's. Wonder if Rubys smitten crush is involved in the match, hopefully not.

Rush vs Lethal will be a stiff, hard, sturdy, match. I think Jay can pull it out. Either way will be a good match.

The Von Erichs will get a nice ovation. Wondering if they will wrestle or is it just a hi hello moment.

Fantasy booking I am now, but I don't see Jericho and Omega losing the tag team title match against Absolutely Big.

Hangman vs Strong is a interesting one. Page needs a win. But It's weird their not in the tournament. Speaking of tournament, Briscoe is eliminated, but he still Can play spoiler against Jay W.

With worlds end approaching, Samoa Joe is definitely up to something. No way he loses three times in one year vying for the aew title...

Mox vs Swerve is going to be the greatest match of all time. Winner takes the lead and possibly win the whole thing. Early predict says Swerve Strickland. But I still have a feeling a member of the BBC will win the tourney
I’m going with Mox and Swerve tying with Jay White winning to add to increase the stakes in next week’s matches. That would make all three still capable of winning the Gold League so the stakes for next week’s matches would be extremely high.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh