11 Things You Can ONLY Do in New York City

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
5 and 11 are the only things you can't do in Chicago. The tallest observation deck in the western hemisphere is CN Tower in Toronto. The tallest observation deck in the US is still the Sears Tower in Chicago which is at 412.7 meters. One WTC observation deck is 386.6 meters. One WTC is only 14 feet higher than the Sears (and that's because of its spire) and it's observation deck is on a lower floor.

13tallest-graphic-popup.gif
I think the tallest observation deck in America is still in NYC, just not at the WTC. One of the Hudson Yards buildings has an observation deck., I believe that the Hudson Yards deck is the highest in the U.S.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dahell: at number 10. Macy's is an nationwide chain, no?

9) I think Boston got NY beat overall when it comes to sports culture. When I went to Boston seeing ppl wearing hats reppin' their local teams was common. in NY it feel like ppl wear sports hats more so for fashion purposes. Also with the NBA there's too many ppl who aren't fans of the Knicks and bandwagon fan teams from other cities. I feel like Boston shows more pride in their teams than NY does. NYC is defiantly the GOAT baseball city though :wow:

That's clearly an pet Rat. Wild Rats aren't that clean.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Theres a few Statue of Liberty(ies) in KCMO. Not as big (not even 1/10 the size), but we got them. I think 25.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Man, y'all shoulda been around when the Twin Towers were still standing.

The view from up there.........:wow:

This may sound ignorant but I couldn't imagine up in them things knowing happened to them. Does that not fukk you up? Like you and yours couldve been in there that day. Or it couldve happened whenever you were in there.