[11/8/23] AEW Dynamite: TK snorted some of the good stuff when he made this card

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why, when there are literally 3 other big guns coming after his title, is Garcia the only one that gets granted a title match?
Coke Cocaine GIF - Coke Cocaine Coca GIFs

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
shyt is literally hit “select to choose a random wrestler” MJF puts the title on the line right before a ppv…because??? I like DG, but has he done since the JAS? How and why is jay white putting his title shot on the line? (Since when was that a thing?). Keith lee is FINISHED man is trash in my eyes he to need to stay in the back and listen to them white YouTube rappers. Tony Khan makes this shyt harder than it needs to be…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
shyt is literally hit “select to choose a random wrestler” MJF puts the title on the line right before a ppv…because??? I like DG, but has he done since the JAS? How and why is jay white putting his title shot on the line? (Since when was that a thing?). Keith lee is FINISHED man is trash in my eyes he to need to stay in the back and listen to them white YouTube rappers. Tony Khan makes this shyt harder than it needs to be…
:camby:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Can’t Believe He Promoted A Fight As Julia Who Hasn’t Wrestled In A Month Is Up Against Red Velvet Who Hasn’t Wrestled In 9 Months” lol