[11/8/23] AEW Dynamite: TK snorted some of the good stuff when he made this card

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Adam Cole & the racist need to vacate the ROH tag titles. Either that, or MJF should pull a Chelsea Green and get a replacement partner.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Garcia should be nowhere near the title.

Stop.

Garcia is hilarious.

Never should have let Jericho talk him out of blackpool. To be replaced by the bullshyt that is wheeler yuta.

Garcia is one of the few who needs to be repackaged correctly. I wish they gave him Starks place on the card tbh.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Joe vs Keith Lee should be fire.

Still wish they would stop putting ROH shyt on AEW TV

Khan need to stop playing and activate my dawg...Shane Taylor frfr.

Roh fukked up going out of business and not having Taylor go over body king.

As Taylor had all and still has all the makings of a promotion leading heel champion.

Taylor is rhe darkhorse khan has and should use. If he wants a bigger is better world title guy. That the public would be intimidated into giving a real reaction too. Plus after Taylor get through talking. The match is sold. As Taylor has that bite that is untapped draw wise and should be utilized.
Shane Taylor is a fortune of the promotion changing main event title badguy.

Art Barr

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stop.

Garcia is hilarious.

Never should have let Jericho talk him out of blackpool. To be replaced by the bullshyt that is wheeler yuta.

Garcia is one of the few who needs to be repackaged correctly. I wish they gave him Starks place on the card tbh.

Art Barr
Nah. He's a scrawny poor man's technical worker in the vein of Dean Malenko without a shred of Dean's believability. And Dean was a midget himself. Garcia offense vs Hobbs, Joe, or even Christian who dwarfs him would look ridiculous. Let's not even get into the inability to emote or cut a promo without it coming off as a public access play where the actor forgot to memorize his lines. He should be in RoH getting better at everything. The Dance can only do him so good.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:umad:

daniel-garcia-dance.gif

Dis that dude.

Art Barr

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Khan need to stop playing and activate my dawg...Shane Taylor frfr.

Roh fukked up going out of business and not having Taylor go over body king.

As Taylor had all and still has all the makings of a promotion leading heel champion.

Taylor is rhe darkhorse khan has and should use. If he wants a bigger is better world title guy. That the public would be intimidated into giving a real reaction too. Plus after Taylor get through talking. The match is sold. As Taylor has that bite that is untapped draw wise and should be utilized.
Shane Taylor is a fortune of the promotion changing main event title badguy.

Art Barr
This.
Watching The Honorable Shane Taylor beating the unfrosted mini wheats out of random petite yakubians every week would be :ohlawd:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Nah. He's a scrawny poor man's technical worker in the vein of Dean Malenko without a shred of Dean's believability. And Dean was a midget himself. Garcia offense vs Hobbs, Joe, or even Christian who dwarfs him would look ridiculous. Let's not even get into the inability to emote or cut a promo without it coming off as a public access play where the actor forgot to memorize his lines. He should be in RoH getting better at everything. The Dance can only do him so good.
That's a future NXT North American champion you're talking about, Sir.
:ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Stop.

Garcia was as good a shoot style worker as aew has had as a gimmick. Plus it did not even scratch the surface of his talent.

True everyone in wrasslin needs reps. As a television actor portion of their on screen character. Yet to try to make it like his workrate. would not be believable is bs. As Garcia already showcased workrate. owning Danielson in their early feud as the dragon killer.

You just exposed you never rant matches. Or you would have not said what you said because Garcia already been inring on aew centered around workrate. Plus his character actually has reshifted with less to make more. As previously Garcia had a stable of his own. Then had to catch light after disbanding his stable and then joining a larger stable with less time. So what you said Garcia already disproved.

Art Barr

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stop.

Garcia was as good a shoot style worker as aew has had as a gimmick. Plus it did not even scratch the surface of his talent.

True everyone in wrasslin needs reps. As a television actor portion of their on screen character. Yet to try to make it like his workrate. would not be believable is bs. As Garcia already showcased workrate. owning Danielson in their early feud as the dragon killer.

You just exposed you never rant matches. Or you would have not said what you said because Garcia already been inring on aew centered around workrate. Plus his character actually has reshifted with less to make more. As previously Garcia had a stable of his own. Then had to catch light after disbanding his stable and then joining a larger stable with less time. So what you said Garcia already disproved.

Art Barr
I know you want everything to be RoH on Sinclair and that's the problem. He had a good match with Danielson like most do. Where's his depth to work that style with someone outside of his weight class like a world champion would have to? He's an indy worker which is fine. Good luck building around that as the man.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know you want everything to be RoH on Sinclair and that's the problem. He had a good match with Danielson like most do. Where's his depth to work that style with someone outside of his weight class like a world champion would have to? He's an indy worker which is fine. Good luck building around that as the man.

Are you trying to talk about my affinity for rohtv on direct?

If so....
Fine.
As that was actually the best wrasslin show before being raided ever.

Aew gives what rohtv on directv supplied and that is what is needed.

I think you are judging Garcia by bigger is better wwe semantics and not by actual workrate.

True aew stars need to follow mjf to the weight room. I believe that is why the guys who have not drawn have not drawn. Yet, if Garcia does go get money and lift some steel. like he is supposed to. To be successful in a chest aesthetic business. Garcia has a draw and a latin connection.
to be a untapped potential main event draw.

Now granted khan has to build it. By not knowing how to do that is the question. Yet if Garcia at least gets the aesthetics. Then most of the work is done by that alone.

I think your issue is aesthetics and not workrate/match psychology. You would have to rant some matches. To get me to believe you know that portion of the business.

So get to ranting.

Art Barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's only 2 less people then that world series record holding train that got ran on your momma at Freaknik 98.
And if you wanna see more meaty men slapping meat be sure to turn this Wednesday to see The Grizzly Magnum Keith Lee take on The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe, Live on Dynamite!
:picard:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stop.

Garcia is hilarious.

Art Barr
In hindsight JAS was best for Garcia because the dance thing that got him over never happens if he is in the BCC. "You're a wrestler" is only going to take you so far in a company where that's all like at least half the talent bring to the table.

I liek Garcia's potential but he realistically should be one of the featured talents in ROH beign groomed to be a franchise talent in AEW (whether he gets there is a different story) while getting him hooked up with some acting classes (though he is improving in promos) and a better strength and conditioning coach if he even has one.