[11/8/23] AEW Dynamite: TK snorted some of the good stuff when he made this card

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And Drexler was the best player in Portland for years when the arena was being constructed.

And?

Unless Drexler was out there with a fukking hammer helping to physical build the arena the offseason, he had nothing to do with that building.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Shane Taylor seems like he’s trying to start the feud with Lee so maybe he makes an appearance on Wednesday…
You just knocked it out of the park! Shane Taylor has recent history with Samoa Joe, and a long history with Keith Lee. Shane can either run in and cause a future 3 way hoss feud, or Shane can run in and help Keith Lee jump Samoa Joe (a heel turn would freshen up a very stale Keith Lee and reform a really dope Black tag team).
This is an easy layup for Tony Khan, which means there's a 50/50 chance of him screwing it up.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:camby:

Rollie get this man in line

That little snowflake has me on ignore. No issue with Clyde Drexler but you're way off base saying he had a damn thing to do with the arena he never played in as a Blazer.

I'm with @Ed MOTHERfukkING G on this one. Greg Oden has better claim to that crown than Drexler since he was actually a member of a Blazers roster when playing in that arena.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That little snowflake has me on ignore. No issue with Clyde Drexler but you're way off base saying he had a damn thing to do with the arena he never played in as a Blazer.

I'm with @Ed MOTHERfukkING G on this one. Greg Oden has better claim to that crown than Drexler since he was actually a member of a Blazers roster when playing in that arena.
Vince Russo’s booking makes more sense than you right now.