[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Good prediction. WM looking like

Roman vs. Cody II

Punk vs. Rollins

McIntyre vs. Orton

Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso

Logan Paul vs. L.A. Knight

Rhea Ripley vs. Becky Lynch

Bianca vs. Charlotte

I like that.

This is what I'm thinking:

Cody vs Rome
Seth vs Phil
Drew vs Randy
Bianca vs Charlotte
Rhea vs Becky
Logan Paul match
Men's tag titles
Gunther vs Brock Lesnar
Jey vs Jimmy in HIAC
Priest vs Balor for the MITB case
Rey vs Dom Hair vs Mask
LA Knight match
KO/Sami match
and I think Santos deserves to be on the card. I hope he wins the world title actually at some point.

The roster is fukking stacked with superstars

This is without AJ and Bobby. fukking crazy

taker597

Superstar
Daps
F_1OmXTXYAAwXpt
Seth thinking how to turn this into a mainia main event.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Both cage matches were enjoyable, the matches in between those? Very mediocre stuff that a regular monday night Raw show provides. I like Rhea and Gunther as champions, but they are being given very weak opponents right now.

Now with the return of CM Punk and Randy Orton we're gonna get more matches to care about for the next PLE's. If everything goes by the plan we got ourselves exciting Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

I am surprised so many people were shocked by CM Punk's return. I mean, where can he go? He's a professional wrestler. He's not gonna retire, he's not gonna join indy's, he's not gonna attempt MMA ever again after he lost to a photographer who was high off tha weed :mjlol: Only question is how much did Punk negotiate with Triple H considering their not so good past. If it wasn't for Chicago crowd, he would've showed up in Royal Rumble then.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The roster is fukking stacked with superstars

This is without AJ and Bobby. fukking crazy
This might be the most stacked roster since the Ruthless Aggression era in terms of talent and star power. HHH ain’t perfect, he has his flaws but I gotta give him credit (along with HBK down in NXT) for rebuilding the WWE creatively and making it the most exciting time to watch the product in ages.