[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
il_570xN.4196394592_9fk5.jpg

140_SURV_11252023EJ_32143--a3b66a5876106a26f1bd48b2550dd98a.JPG
:blessed:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I thought the show was good….im not a fan of the 2 war games matches on 1 show but I thought the women had the better one. As of matter of fact they had the better war games match 2 years in the row.

Escobar vs Dragon Lee was dope and gave me 90’s WCW cruiserweight vibes.

Gunther vs Miz was alright. I was surprised that the Miz got as much offense as he did on Gunther but with the Miz being a 8x IC champion and a long time vet he earned a competitive match.

Rhea vs Zoey was decent. Zoey is not bad in the ring but she has a long way to go of getting over with the fans. Rhea is a bonafide superstar and still got cheers although she’s a heel.

Men’s War Games was good but I thought it didn’t pick up until Drew came out. The positive thing is that it showed how much stronger the babyface side has become compared last year and the ending with Punk coming out was the cherry on top.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Damage control was gonna lose they should've just had Jade debut as the 4th Woman. Becky Lynch added ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to that match... she added even less than Shotzi honestly speaking.

Having Jade toss around 2 under sized women (iyo and kairi) like nothing would've really gotten her over. a double press slam spot with Jade and Bianca...hell a triple press slam spot adding Charlotte would've blew the roof of the arena.

And for all the Jade cant wrestle she's too green or whatever it is these days a multi person cage match with weapons that basically a spot fest definitely would have masked her "short comings"

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
If Damage control was gonna lose they should've just had Jade debut as the 4th Woman. Becky Lynch added ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to that match... she added even less than Shotzi honestly speaking.

Having Jade toss around 2 under sized women (iyo and kairi) like nothing would've really gotten her over. a double press slam spot with Jade and Bianca...hell a triple press slam spot adding Charlotte would've blew the roof of the arena.

And for all the Jade cant wrestle she's too green or whatever it is these days a multi person cage match with weapons that basically a spot fest definitely would have masked her "short comings"
As a mf who was there… you’re wrong. She was the most over wrestler in the match. And being part of this just adds to her great year and gives her even bigger momentum to win a title at mania :ufdup: