[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yeah they working. Seth doesn't snap and start giving the finger until Punk actually leaves the entranceway. Waited till after Punk had his moment. Should be a good feud

Also

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This guy Hunter is a petty mf. I see what's going on. Compare the headlines "TK was scared of his safety with punk vs Hunter had to usher Rollins away" aka make myself look stronger. :dead:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Ight TSC fam here is my experience from Survivor Series...

-The fan reactions had an electric feeling the entire night, before the PLE even started, fans began chanting CM Punk... I don't know if this came across TV, but for most of the night, when CM Punk chants happened, half the crowd reacted with boos and Randy chants. During Rhea's match some fat dude in my section randomly jumped up chanting CM Punk. The entire section responded by booing him...

• Opening match felt better than the main event. I thought the women put in work... Becky was over af. It made me realize what a great year she has had. She's earned her spot at Mania and is a HOF... If she wins a title at Mania, she's earned it, and anyone tryna to switch up acting like she hasn't been a highlight on WWE programming is capping.

Iyo is badass. I'm glad her title reign hasn't been short-lived.

What shocked the fukk out of me was how over Shotzi was. And I think she's freaking cringe. But there were a few Shotzi chants that broke out through the match.

• Miz and Gunther was decent. Crowd got behind Miz.
  • I didn't care for Dragon Lee and Santos... Crowd was somewhat in it but I feel like the match was short.
  • Rhea got big time baby face reactions... Crowd literally loved her... I saw so many girls with Rhea signs... And anytime Zoey got offense in the crowd booed.
  • R Truth GOT A HUGE POP... Almost made me tear up man... I'm glad he's back... Was the reaction well received on TV?
  • I'm a Orton stan so I wasn't happy with how they teased Orton not returning.. I didn't think CM Punk would return so doing this was an annoying spot for me during the time.... Orton is so GOAT status though that when he actually did show up the crowd still showed so much love and breh was over. I'm glad the goat is back!
  • I said fans were booing CM Punk chants the entire night.. But when his music hit... brehs...... the entire crowd errupted.... That's a superstar reaction.... I'm so happy he's back. We have a fun future ahead of us.. Threads will be popping like a mf

And a side note... Dudes behind me were like

"yeah chicago accepts a lot of wrestlers... but Roman isn't accepted here."

Like stfu MARKS.. Roman stans reside in Chicago
Becky been holding it down all yr..she got decent matches out of Tegan & Indi plus put Lyra over
I think Shotzi is cringe too :pachaha: but she went off in this match & anybody who says different is capping i figured she was gonna play the Nikki Cross role in this WarGames
R Truth got a huge reaction on tv
I'ma say it now Iyo gonna go down as one of the GOAT's
is CM gonna be on Raw or SD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cody might have been working but it felt genuine when he said at the press conference "if he can help, then cool, good to have him.." it felt like he was saying "I don't really like the guy but if fans want it, whatever"

Pretty much the same answer as Hunter :russ: