[11.25.23] WWE SURVIVOR SERIES 2023 - WARGAMES Live from Chicago. Judgment Day vs. Cody's Commanders!!

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Cody might have been working but it felt genuine when he said at the press conference "if he can help, then cool, good to have him.." it felt like he was saying "I don't really like the guy but if fans want it, whatever"

Pretty much the same answer as Hunter :russ:
Punk takes a lot of eyes. That could be a good or bad thing for a top Babyface. If I'm Punk I'm heeling and putting Cody over eventually. He's done it for talent in that other shyt promotion. No reason he can't do it here.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ya cotdamn right 😡
veiny-arthur-fist-fist.gif

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I don't even like Punk, I slander the hell out of that boy but they got me last night. shyt was fire.
son looked like anybody down the street, came out in normal clothes but somehow he had that glow of somebody stepping into where he's meant to be

thats twice the E have got me happy for somebody I slandered.. Cody's return at Wrestlemania and now Punk
they just felt grandiose for different reasons. helps they both have great entrance songs

that boy Seth went to work immediately.

overall the show was fun..

Orton's return was great, pure fan service. I actually liked the little cash in pump fake this time before his music hit
Gunthers that good you don't even need to mention it at this point
Dragon Lee getting his chance to shine
the womans War Games was cartoonish in a good way. a rare thing has happened, there is actually a cool wrestler. it's Kairi Sane as a heel

them Sasha rumors going to start soon.. Bayley after she gets jumped and kicked out of Damage Ctrl

giphy.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't even like Punk, I slander the hell out of that boy but they got me last night. shyt was fire.
son looked like anybody down the street, came out in normal clothes but somehow he had that glow of somebody stepping into where he's meant to be

thats twice the E have got me happy for somebody I slandered.. Cody's return at Wrestlemania and now Punk
they just felt grandiose for different reasons. helps they both have great entrance songs

that boy Seth went to work immediately.

overall the show was fun..

Orton's return was great, pure fan service. I actually liked the little cash in pump fake this time before his music hit
Gunthers that good you don't even need to mention it at this point
Dragon Lee getting his chance to shine
the womans War Games was cartoonish in a good way. a rare thing has happened, there is actually a cool wrestler. it's Kairi Sane as a heel

them Sasha rumors going to start soon.. Bayley after she gets jumped and kicked out of Damage Ctrl

giphy.gif
Sasha, Bailey, Dakota and Tegan would be good.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I think we get Punk vs Seth and Drew vs Randy at Mania
I like that.

This is what I'm thinking:

Cody vs Rome
Seth vs Phil
Drew vs Randy
Bianca vs Charlotte
Rhea vs Becky
Logan Paul match
Men's tag titles
Gunther vs Brock Lesnar
Jey vs Jimmy in HIAC
Priest vs Balor for the MITB case
Rey vs Dom Hair vs Mask
LA Knight match
KO/Sami match
and I think Santos deserves to be on the card. I hope he wins the world title actually at some point.