[11/22] WWE Survivor Series: 25 Years Of The Undertaker, Will HHH Get His Man?, ISIS To Debut?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"So you're telling me you want to cash in this briefcase and fight for the title right now :dwillhuh:

...Are you sure :patrice:"

Wrestler: "I WANT TO CASH IN":damn:

Ref::merchant::gladbron::usure::mindblown::whoa::lupe::whoa::patrice::jbhmm::damn:
Ref: Hey Lillian, this guy wants to have a match right now

Lillian: :dwillhuh: Right now?

Ref: :manny: Announce the start of a match

Lillian: Do it the regular way or make it quick

Ref: Regular I guess :manny: Time keeper, after Lillian announces the match, hit that thing on the thing to make the noise to start the match

MITB Guy: :damn:

Time keeper: Wait, he wants to have a match?

Ref: :manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This dude went from getting his ass handed to him by mid-carders to being the official champion.. And they wonder why Ratings are down the toilet. :mjlol:
Every year that happens too. A guy doing nothing cashes in and keeps losing as champ. The worst part is eventually they'll blame it on cena not being champ and use it as an excuse to put him on top again potentially

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
tumblr_ny917dm81t1srbyoyo1_1280.png

:mjcry:
when her period late

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with predictability if it's entertaining.. You think Sheamus is worthy/entertaining enough to be the world champion?
I am a sheamus fan, he puts on good matches. Promos leave much to be desired..but so does Reigns..both the same in that dynamic.

If they don't book Sheamus as a p*ssy champion we can have something...step 1...change the hair