[11/22/23] AEW Dynamite/Continental Classic Selection Special: Fall out from Full Gear + Continental Classic begins

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn't sub anyone. That guy is one of the few remedial posters who supposedly "put me on ignore" :mjlol:

If anyone is a p*ssy it's him and how's Duke looking by the way? What are they up to 5 losses now? I said they'd go 8-4 at best and you got all pissed off about it, I remember. :mjlol: :mjlol:
Oh Ok

And Duke lost their starting QB early on. Still better than Florida though. :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Blue League :
Bryan Danielson
Andrade El Idolo
Brody King
Claudio Castagnoli
Daniel Garcia
Eddie Kingston

Gold League :
Jon Moxley
Swerve Strickland
Rush
Mark Briscoe
Jay Lethal
Jay White

Pretty stacked, I didn't expect Swerve to be in after the deathmatch.
Give me a Danielson/Switchblade final.
TK ain't fukking around with this one. He said "you don't want me to protect wrestlers anymore? Well hold my beer"

Glad to see Garcia get in there. Great opportunity for him. He probably won't get more than one win as a spoiler to give him some momentum going forward, but he gets the chance to go up against 5 great wrestlers in featured TV matches doing what he does best - wrestle.

I assume Jay Lethal will be the designated pin eater in the Gold League since that's what he's primarily been since getting to AEW.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watching it now but man why put them stupid ass ROH and NJPW belts on the line :why:
I jsut started watching and maybe I wans't paying close enough attention before they started announcing names, but thought the three belts were all going to be unified into one.

Silkk

Daps
I jsut started watching and maybe I wans't paying close enough attention before they started announcing names, but thought the three belts were all going to be unified into one.
I didn't hear that. Would be wild to not only unify the ROH World Title and its legacy away into another belt owned by a different company. I'll double check but that would be bad

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

From what I understand (and it's a bit confusing) there is going to be three belts but it's going to be called the "Triple Crown" so the winner I guess has to defend them all at once.

Sounds like the shyt from All-Japan

Silkk

Daps
Doubt you see Kenny as a weekly singles guy at this point in his career. All the injuries he dealt with after dropping the AEW title belt probably was a wake up call for him.
Man just give singles matches with Joe and Claudio and im good.

Damn shame we won't even see him vs Gunther :mjcry:

Unless they did some shyt on the indies? :lupe:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That RUSh vs. Mark Briscoe match is going to be the under-the-radar match that steals the show during group play. Both those motherfukkers are crazy.

Silkk

Daps
Just realized how fast BD is getting back in the ring. Dude gotta chill :francis:

Silkk

Daps
:dahell: Joe is next in line for the title match at World's End, he couldn't be in the tournament.

Omega not being in it is a valid complain, Jericho always fukking things ups for the rest of us :bryan:
True.......I just realized Take wasn't in this shyt either.

It would probably do more for him than anyone else in it tbh

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I didn't hear that. Would be wild to not only unify the ROH World Title and its legacy away into another belt owned by a different company. I'll double check but that would be bad

The only thing that Khan has been able to be communicate with any sort of clarity is that there's going to be three belts, that's why it's the Triple Crown. He wants to have his All Japan moment :mjlol:

He kinda implied that the TC would be ROH's no "main price" at the post PPV presser but it wasn't confirmed. We still don't know if whoever wins the tournament and those belts will be a champion that actually defends it and then puts it on the line during the tourney (like Eddie just did) every year, or if it's gonna be something symbolic like those trophies and belts Tony created for the Owen Hart Cup.

Last edited: