[11/22/23] AEW Dynamite/Continental Classic Selection Special: Fall out from Full Gear + Continental Classic begins

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, Konosuke would've been a better addition than García but as @Eric Brooks said, Dragon is obsessed with making dude look good so he got the "young guy" role :francis:
He better not lose to him again. Them previous Ls didn’t do shyt for the boy. Took a dance to finally get him over :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He better not lose to him again. Them previous Ls didn’t do shyt for the boy. Took a dance to finally get him over :russ:
My guess is they go to a 20 minute draw, though it wouldn't shock me at all if García wins and plays spoiler so Danielson doesn't advance to the Finals :mjlol:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
That crazy vegan will break every bone in his body to get DG. You can guarantee a show out performance from DG against Bryan that'll result in him becoming a wrestler again:pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That crazy vegan will break every bone in his body to get DG. You can guarantee a show out performance from DG against Bryan that'll result in him becoming a wrestler again:pachaha:
The thing that makes the most sense is Dragon beating the fukk out of him and knock "the wrestler" out of García so he then makes the transition back from sports entertainer :bryan:

But because Danielson is too giving, that probably not what's gonna happen.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The thing that makes the most sense is Dragon beating the fukk out of him and knock "the wrestler" out of García so he then makes the transition back from sports entertainer :bryan:

But because Danielson is too giving, that probably not what's gonna happen.

I wouldn't say all that. Bryan and Roddy tried to do that in a tag match against the Bucks in PWG to get the crowd cheering for the Bucks, which backfired :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wouldn't say all that. Bryan and Roddy tried to do that in a tag match against the Bucks in PWG to get the crowd cheering for the Bucks, which backfired :lolbron:
That beating was :banderas:

I was heated when the Bucks won that match and I already knew the result :dead: