[11/22/23] AEW Dynamite/Continental Classic Selection Special: Fall out from Full Gear + Continental Classic begins

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Meh. Just watch it before Dynamite comes on. I'm sure the live stream will be posted.
I like experiencing it live. Unless I go completely off the grid it will likely be spoiled for me before I can watch. Why I never watch a sporting event off DVR, if I don't see it live I just don't watch it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Participants need to come out with flowers and sashes like the Champions Carnival
TK called this the CC and the winner will be the Triple Crown champion. It's impossible to be more blatant. He trying to get by because in the last 20 years the G1 has been the more important tourney and we just go straight to that as a comparison, but the Baba stanning is on 100 :russ:

Finally they announced the time. Some 1 pm bullshyt.

And hour of Eddie saying he fukking hates whoever is announced as an entry :bryan:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TK called this the CC and the winner will be the Triple Crown champion. It's impossible to be more blatant. He trying to get by because in the last 20 years the G1 has been the more important tourney and we just go straight to that as a comparison, but the Baba stanning is on 100 :russ:

And hour of Eddie saying he fukking hates whoever is announced as an entry :bryan:
Need Claudio in Eddie's block just for the commentary.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Christian cage piff:wow:

Tony khan gonna be gone off the coke by 1pm to announce the g1 competitors :wow:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Blue League :
Bryan Danielson
Andrade El Idolo
Brody King
Claudio Castagnoli
Daniel Garcia
Eddie Kingston

Gold League :
Jon Moxley
Swerve Strickland
Rush
Mark Briscoe
Jay Lethal
Jay White

Pretty stacked, I didn't expect Swerve to be in after the deathmatch.
Give me a Danielson/Switchblade final.

Last edited: