[11/22/23] AEW Dynamite/Continental Classic Selection Special: Fall out from Full Gear + Continental Classic begins

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kinda saw some of the Swerve discussion earlier this week and I'll say this before the show starts: If you're Black wrestler you're corn level is already at a 5. It's really make or break for you breh. All it takes is one bad dance, one Twitter comment, one white partner reveal to break you. That's all it really takes.

Just for argument sake I think white wrestlers are at a 7. Privilege works for them but their corn levels are already peaking. They can get away with a bad dance, Twitter comments and much more and not be seen as corny. Samoans are a 3 because there's a wrestling heritage with them and everybody scared of them ;whoa: . Japanese are at a 3 too because there's a foundation and heritage with them, the people recognize and celebrate worldwide them. Same with Mexicans.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wtf is this tournament for? I barely watch anymore. I don’t even know who the aew champion is. shyt I didn’t even know Starks and big bill were a tag team.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
I like the grouping. Each group has three potential winners, two workhorses and one credible jobber to balance them out.

F_lD9KIWkAASzIg