[11/19/22] AEW Full Gear - Get your cocaine ready, going to be another long one

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
IIRC, they’ve done shows in Jersey before and the crowd was good, don’t know what was going on tonight. Maybe a result of the cold product going into the show?

I mean...lets be real. The event should have been condense to a few matches, nothing more or less:

Jade/Nyla (obvious reasons :takedat:)
Death Triangle/Elite (easily)
Kingston/Jun (Let Kingston live his boyhood dream of getting CTE at the Tokyo Dome)
Paige/DMD (it served a purpose despite the match being dog shyt)
Hayter/Storm (Right on)
Acclaimed/Glory (Sure)
Mox/MJF (meh)

7 matches straight to the point. Jungle Boy/Lucha is a Rampage special. Sting and Double J is a Dynamite special. Jerikkko and the ROH nonsense is a ROH special.

Bad pacing, random matches, and odd match placements could make any crowd outside of Chicago look miserable. Khan needs to realize that less is more. Get the meat on the plate and the side dishes to where they belong. Nobody is not going to woof down a big ass plate of food without feeling like crap.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I mean...lets be real. The event should have been condense to a few matches, nothing more or less:

Jade/Nyla (obvious reasons :takedat:)
Death Triangle/Elite (easily)
Kingston/Jun (Let Kingston live his boyhood dream of getting CTE at the Tokyo Dome)
Paige/DMD (it served a purpose despite the match being dog shyt)
Hayter/Storm (Right on)
Acclaimed/Glory (Sure)
Mox/MJF (meh)

7 matches straight to the point. Jungle Boy/Lucha is a Rampage special. Sting and Double J is a Dynamite special. Jerikkko and the ROH nonsense is a ROH special.

Bad pacing, random matches, and odd match placements could make any crowd outside of Chicago look miserable. Khan needs to realize that less is more. Get the meat on the plate and the side dishes to where they belong. Nobody is not going to woof down a big ass plate of food without feeling like crap.

it's a double edged sword breh cause you leave certain folks off the card then it's a bunch of "WHY *insert name* GET LEFT OFF THE CARD BUT *insert name* MADE THE CARD :damn:"

i went to the last Royal Rumble as was tired as shyt and left with like 8 entrants left in the rumble :pachaha: gotta do what ya gotta do