11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
See this is why I'm not really a Shakur fan like that. That dude stay talking about how he needs an opponent to beat up, but he doesn't have any real punching power and when he fights someone with any type of power he doesn't ever initiate any offense or let his hands go he just shells up and fights super defensive, which is the exact opposite of all that shyt he be talking.

I been said for a while Tank might fukk around and KO this dude because I don't see a major gap in talent/skill between the two and Tank has way more power and explosiveness as well.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
frank martin avoided the shyt that de los santos is getting lol

I’m not supposed to say this but I’ll tell y’all the real cause I fukks with y’all. Frank turned down this fight that he originally accepted because he realized how much Spence and Al was in his pockets. They hung him out to dry by not defending him in the media or saying anything so instead he looks like a bytch because he didn’t want to take a fight like this and not be properly compensated. Shakur said Frank would be getting paid more than he ever got but that simply isn’t true in this situation.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I’m not supposed to say this but I’ll tell y’all the real cause I fukks with y’all. Frank turned down this fight that he originally accepted because he realized how much Spence and Al was in his pockets. They hung him out to dry by not defending him in the media or saying anything so instead he looks like a bytch because he didn’t want to take a fight like this and not be properly compensated. Shakur said Frank would be getting paid more than he ever got but that simply isn’t true in this situation.
Interesting...

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
i can only hope this is the result of some kind of injury. dude actually was stepping up the action before this fight.

Hey man, they barely gave him props then. Once people have biases, they will confirm them.

From what I’ve seen the hate is fair based on this fight though. Fans won’t fukk with him until he delivers a Valdez level performance at a higher level.

@krackdagawd We won… but at what cost:sadcam:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Not suprised by the feedback....Shakur talks alot of shyt but doesn't back it up....sounds like Devin lowered his offer too and now he is a champ at 135.....how you manage to do that :mjlol:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
A win is a win :mjpls:

Three Weight World Champion, Devin Haney… we coming for you nikka!

booker-wcw.gif