11/16 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos (vacant WBC 135 Title) / Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao (WBO 130 Title)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shakur saying "He didn't feel good" which is why he had this performance. Come on breh

If you want to hang out with Bud and Andre Ward, you have to learn something from them. If you want to be a counter puncher, you HAVE TO INITIATE OFFENSE. That allows you to bait your opponent to open up for you to counter. Taking 3 steps back every time your opponent throws a combo is not the way to go. He still has elite defense and footwork, cool. But he needs to initiate and take chances. Can't be afraid to get punched flush on the chin. Both Ward and Bud got hit with flush shots, learned from it and became better fighters from it. That is the only way you become a Top 5 pound for pound fighter. I still got love for you Shakur, but

im-out-bye.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Boy I'd have been pissed off if I'd paid for this on PPV...I've heard great things about Shaker but this was really the first time I've ever really watched him. If the other dude let his hands just go he could've touched him up. Otherwise this was a complete snooze fest.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A highly distilled version of that

Mayweather was at least using his shoulder roll like a matador against boxers coming forward for 12 rounds like Maidana

wait … he just won the champions belt on this performance? Or was this a vacant title?
The good news is that I don't think there's a maidana in this generation of boxers at his weight class

Vacant as explained by the thread title