Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
One time I told the woman something like:

"I know I am very unhappy in this, but I keep forcing myself to stay....knowing full well that I am completely miserable. I LOOK for other things to do to avoid being around you" ----with intensity and vitriol

Before these, she believed she had the upper hand in expressing displeasure.....until i emptied the clip.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
A few brehs in here I know of that are credible when it comes to having their shyt very well together and you’ll notice they all say the same thing.

If you on top your shyt and actions validate that, majority of these women will fall in line or they can kick rocks.

:obama:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
When I was in my 20s, I used to care and hold in my thoughts about certain topics or sugarcoated it but now I'm 35 and don't give a fukk about what women think about my opinions especially when it comes to BW real preferences and people D policing BM and not letting us have a preference my family hate to have discussions about dating with me because they know I will keep it real :pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bruh we upset women by just existing :mjlol:

200w.gif