Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
5 years ago I was messing with a woman who was a Titans fan and her shyt talking of the ravens worked my nerves a bit especially after the playoff loss. She was fine enough to let it slide but I'd love to rub it in her face that we have derrick Henry now.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm "single" by choice

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't come in here acting brand new and acting like you don't know what I'm talking about cause a lot of men have opinions on things, and the ladies get together in their lil groupthink sessions and tell each other "it's toxic masculinity" and all of that foolery.

So do you still give it to em straight with no chaser and let the chips fall where they fall?

Or do you pull your punches cause the aim here is to get her panties off, not to engage in enlightening discussions with her?

Do you tell them they're wrong when they're wrong, knowing they gon get upset with you and might not wanna mess with you no more?

I'm going to keep it all the way 100:

In my youth, I definitely held my tongue just so I could get some box. You're kind of molded by this society to tip-toe around women and their feelings, and I was no exception.

Now that I got a little bit of paper and status, I've found that telling women how it is hasn't lost me any opportunities with them. It's the funniest thing. I'm not outright disrespectful to any reasonable person, but I will tell a chick exactly how I feel about something, and they still fukking with me.

:yeshrug:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You giving off super simp energy bro

You genuinely think your value is tied to being in a relationship with a woman. You putting women on a pedestal. Meanwhile the chick don't even respect you because you be scared to speak your mind

You purposely skipped where I said I'm never alone. Women hit me up asking me if I'm free, or asking me what I'm doing on such and such day. And they hit me up way in advance because they know if they wait too long I'll be booked soon. If I'm not busy then I'll link up wit em

I got women who been trying to lock me down as a boyfriend but I'm coo right now, no need to mess up a good thing by making it official

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to keep it all the way 100:

In my youth, I definitely held my tongue just so I could get some box. You're kind of molded by this society to tip-toe around women and their feelings, and I was no exception.

Now that I got a little bit of paper and status, I've found that telling women how it is hasn't lost me any opportunities with them. It's the funniest thing. I'm not outright disrespectful to any reasonable person, but I will tell a chick exactly how I feel about something, and they still fukking with me.

:yeshrug:

This. Women don't really care about whatever "it" is (in most cases... obviously if you're like a serial rapist, you're not gonna get a positive response). They care that you care about them enough to be honest.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Typically, what I don't share are "in the moment" feelings about something, or old shyt that resurface in my mind. Neither are worth bringing up. Once I sit with my in the moment stuff, flesh it out, I bring it up when I feel I can effectively articulate it so I'm understood without being attack-ish