Are you honest with women?

• Nah I keep it to myself cause if they knew how I really feel, them panties gon dry up

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I keep it to myself on some things that ain't worth it, but I tell them what it is sometimes

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Yeah I'm honest, I don't care about a messy ahh hoe, either she rock with the kid or nah

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This. Women don't really care about whatever "it" is (in most cases... obviously if you're like a serial rapist, you're not gonna get a positive response). They care that you care about them enough to be honest.

As long as the “honesty” doesn’t make them feel insecure at all…

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I keep it a buck. But I don't mind listening and seeing the perspective of anyone that may disagree, woman or not.

The way I see it, if my opinions or beliefs are gonna lead to us not fukking, and we wanna fukk? We should both shut up and fukk. That way the only argument is "what you tryna eat?".

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
To me it ain’t about “telling women the truth”. It’s about how she hears what I’m telling her and how she reacts thereafter.

That’s the thing, lotta people be hearing you but they not LISTENING. So that’s where you get the “keep your mouth shut with women” advice from. All about her temperament.

Daps
5 years ago I was messing with a woman who was a Titans fan and her shyt talking of the ravens worked my nerves a bit especially after the playoff loss. She was fine enough to let it slide but I'd love to rub it in her face that we have derrick Henry now.
Tf is this shyt? :what: Tell us what you lied about

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh we upset women by just existing :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Dap and rep if this ain't never the truth