100 Push Up a Day for 100 days challenge

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show me some before/afters of people doing this shyt.
You aint gonna notice a night and day difference with push ups, just more of a discipline thing.

Anyway just cranked mine out, 2 sets, just gonna try and shorten my rest times as much as possible to make it harder for myself.

Going gym now, shoulders :youngsabo:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Someone explain to me why this isn't a bad idea. Aren't you supposed to rest your muscles?

:dwillhuh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm not an expert but I dont think 100 pushups a day is doing your body any real harm :yeshrug:

It's not. You'll feel significant soreness if you don't workout regularly, but as long as you're doing them properly you won't harm yourself.

Everyday TLR posters done fukked up now this thread is in The Gym. Muscleheads like @ice cold perm gone Sagat laugh at yall "measly 100 pushup/per day goal"

shyt if originalgangsta321 was still around he'd say he does 100 in 2 minutes :lolbron:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's not. You'll feel significant soreness if you don't workout regularly, but as long as you're doing them properly you won't harm yourself.

Everyday TLR posters done fukked up now this thread is in The Gym. Muscleheads like @ice cold perm gone Sagat laugh at yall "measly 100 pushup/per day goal"

shyt if originalgangsta321 was still around he'd say he does 100 in 2 minutes :lolbron:

:dead:

I'm gonna get on this though. Right now I can probably do sets of 35-40 if I'm really pushing myself, just a matter of having the discipline to do this each day.