100 Facts About Unreleased Notorious BIG Music You Probably Didnt Know

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: you right breh.

you just read a list of hearsay and are telling me its assumptions when i confirm its just hearsay. I give up.
you dont know if it isnt or it isnt, still waiting on other to confirm certain things or debunked certain things. and so far no disrespect to you've dont neither.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and you know this because and im not knocking just curious as to how you can say something is true or false if you arent in the industry OR have empirical proof of your own (whether supporting these claims or debunking them)
my dude I'm saying that the stuff that is true is already out there are things on this list that we (people who are interested in this music) already know about the rest are rumors until there is proof i like to deal with facts and shyt is fictional until someone comes up with the backing gossiping is for females so all that this happened and that could've happened who cares i thought i was gonna read some facts that i didn't know about an artist i like hence title "100 FACTS about BIG that you didn't know" and then to read this shyt :aicmon: don't come at me i didn't post it and I'm just responding to O/P

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
once again we see stipulations and majority of us dont know if this is in fact true OR false
my dude shyt is false until its proven who the fukk go around talking about if's woulda's and couldve's you have to have proof for shyt….damm this internet generation :snoop:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude I'm saying that the stuff that is true is already out there are things on this list that we (people who are interested in this music) already know about the rest are rumors until there is proof i like to deal with facts and shyt is fictional until someone comes up with the backing gossiping is for females so all that this happened and that could've happened who cares i thought i was gonna read some facts that i didn't know about an artist i like hence title "100 FACTS about BIG that you didn't know" and then to read this shyt :aicmon: don't come at me i didn't post it and I'm just responding to O/P

nah you not responding to me breh. Okay if you deal with fact breh proof that these are in fact rumors. Dont get upset (cause we men here and emotions arent needed), We'll come in a thread and state oh thats a rumor

and im response to that is simple

"how so?"

which i have asked numerous occasions

you you truthfully dont know if it indeed a fact or a rumor at this point. so far the only one that been able to provide some sort of rebuttal to this is @Rapmastamind

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude shyt is false until its proven who the fukk go around talking about if's woulda's and couldve's you have to have proof for shyt….damm this internet generation :snoop:

Once again where is your bruh ? If you saying it false come with some evidence with your assertion bruh.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
melo.gif
Biggie%20Smalls.jpg

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
you dont know if it isnt or it isnt, still waiting on other to confirm certain things or debunked certain things. and so far no disrespect to you've dont neither.

whos gonna debunk mc so and so and biggie were gonna do a song together? biggies dead and mc so and so probably started the rumor.
him and biggie probably had 5 minute industry talk or hit a blunt together once but when big died they became kindred spirits

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whos gonna debunk mc so and so and biggie were gonna do a song together? biggies dead and mc so and so probably started the rumor.
him and biggie probably had 5 minute industry talk or hit a blunt together once but when big died they became kindred spirits

once again you coming with your assumptions

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Once again where is your bruh ? If you saying it false come with some evidence with your assertion bruh.
ok my dude last time I'm not saying any of it is false i don't know if it is or isn't but i don't wanna hear some stories just to hear stories feel me the true stuff yeah i can rock with but all the other shyt you take with a grain of salt cause honestly if its true then there would be some type of proof about it thats all didn't mean to discredit your thread homie

but :umad:though lmao

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
once again you coming with your assumptions

Me, Biggie,and Pac were going to do a track but pac died and big started recording Life after death then he died.

Since no one here but me can debunk that. I guess its true now. Anyone who says otherwise without evidence is just making assumptions

right? :troll:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me, Biggie,and Pac were going to do a track but pac died and big started recording Life after death then he died.

Since no one here but me can debunk that. I guess its true now. Anyone who says otherwise without evidence is just making assumptions

right? :troll:

we dont know if they are or they arent. its statements and if
its a statement for or against proof should be provide

all im saying breh