100 Facts About Unreleased Notorious BIG Music You Probably Didnt Know

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why do you reckon they aren't releasing it?

A Biggie verse is worth so much money it's insane. Any new song will set the internet on fire. I'm assuming they are holding off for the right time to drop either a new album or project. I'm assuming they are waiting for his next "Anniversary". 2017 is the 20th Anniversary of his death. I expect something to leak by then. But Jay Z, Lil Kim and Fat Joe all confirmed they have more songs. Fat Joe stated his songs with Biggie are controlled by the estate.

Lil Kim and Jay Z have their own personal records. Lil Kim is beefing with Biggie's mom over the movie still so Voletta won't allow any of her Biggie records to come out. Jay Z is mostly likely saving his Biggie records for his own albums in the future. Dame confirmed they were going to drop "BK Finest II" on "The Black Album" but it was Jay that changed his mind. With that said "REFERENCE" verses have been leaking. This was the last "Reference" To leak. It's the Junior Mafia track "White Chalk part II". It's funny though when you hear Junior Mafia spit Big verse it doesn't sound as dynamic and ILL as when he spits it.

Here's the original song without Biggie:

Last edited:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im dying to hear a ma$e and big song :noah: they HAVE TO have atleast one

imagine big and cam trading verses back on confessions of fire :wow:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Only You (Remix) - 112 featuring Biggie, Ma$e and Puffy
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Biggie featuring Ma$e and Puffy
Been Around The World - Puffy featuring Ma$e and Biggie

That's it folks. As far as the Biggie and Ma$e callabo with just them and nobody else. Sadly it just doesn't exists to my knowledge. But it's crazy every Callabo between Biggie and Ma$e was a MEGA HIT song. Biggie was schedule to be on "Harlem World" but died during the making of the album. Ma$e was also suppose to be on "The Commission" album. Also Ma$e did bring Cam to Big who Big help to get his deal. Based on actually hearing the album it seems DMX took Biggie's place. I think Big would of been on "24 Hours to Live" for sure. Matter of fact when I hear puffy spitting the hook, I can imagine Biggie saying the exact same thing. But a Biggie verse over that beat. Why God, WHY!:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
The "Nasty Girl" one is true, the original sampled Vanity 6.
There was a DJ from Jersey City named Nel E Nel who leaked the original version Life After Death back in late 96-early 97. I wish I still had that tape.

still got the o.g. life after death and the o.g. its dark hell is hot tape

BIG and X shyt both leaked a year in advance.

still got my old nel-e-nel tapes too. I liked 007 better tho

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Only You (Remix) - 112 featuring Biggie, Ma$e and Puffy
Mo Money, Mo Problems - Biggie featuring Ma$e and Puffy
Been Around The World - Puffy featuring Ma$e and Biggie

That's it folks. As far as the Biggie and Ma$e callabo with just them and nobody else. Sadly it just doesn't exists to my knowledge. But it's crazy every Callabo between Biggie and Ma$e was a MEGA HIT song. Biggie was schedule to be on "Harlem World" but died during the making of the album. Ma$e was also suppose to be on "The Commission" album. Also Ma$e did bring Cam to Big who Big help to get his deal. Based on actually hearing the album it seems DMX took Biggie's place. I think Big would of been on "24 Hours to Live" for sure. Matter of fact when I hear puffy spitting the hook, I can imagine Biggie saying the exact same thing. But a Biggie verse over that beat. Why God, WHY!:

I was mad surprised that BIG wasn't on Harlem World as well, It's not like Ma$e had barely signed, he was on the label 2 years prior just developing and being next in line. BIG not being on Harlem World is a CRIME! As a matter a fact, now that i think about it, I think Mo Money Mo Problems was suppose to be on Harlem World, the way records get laid out and then whoever takes them takes them type of deal they had going on at Bad Boy, Big being on the 3rd verse sounds more like a guest appearance than anything. Think about it.. :ohhh:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So Rza and Cap dissed Pac on record AFTER he was dead..

Thought Pac was cool with the Wu.

They both get an official :ucku::ucku::ucku:

And now Rza officially sucks...ol fake ass god body..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Guys, "MACS and DONS" Leaked. They even redid the song for The "Notorious" movie. But the song clearly sounds like it could of been on "Ready To Die". I think sample clearance was the reason it got cut from the album.

Daps
still got the o.g. life after death and the o.g. its dark hell is hot tape

BIG and X shyt both leaked a year in advance.

still got my old nel-e-nel tapes too. I liked 007 better tho
Breh, u sitting on a gold mine. I got rid of all my old mixtapes. I remember the DMX leak, shyt was amazing. Ur right about 007 tho, he was dope, best mixtape dj out here at the time, he lived on my mans block back in the day.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I used to have this verse on a completely different beat. Mellow.. no title, and had parts of Buju Banton towards the end, either as him doing his part or it being a mixtape.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I used to have this verse on a completely different beat. Mellow.. no title, and had parts of Buju Banton towards the end, either as him doing his part or it being a mixtape.

This verse is actually the 1st collabo Biggie did with the Lox called "You'll See", it was on one of the Bad Boys mixtapes in the 90's:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was mad surprised that BIG wasn't on Harlem World as well, It's not like Ma$e had barely signed, he was on the label 2 years prior just developing and being next in line. BIG not being on Harlem World is a CRIME! As a matter a fact, now that i think about it, I think Mo Money Mo Problems was suppose to be on Harlem World, the way records get laid out and then whoever takes them takes them type of deal they had going on at Bad Boy, Big being on the 3rd verse sounds more like a guest appearance than anything. Think about it.. :ohhh:

It was Ma$e song 1st but after Puffy, Stevie J and Ma$e heard "B.I.G. P.O.P.P.A. no info for the D.E.A." they were like, "OK this is Big's song". Remember they were recording, "LIfe After Death, No Way Out, Harlem World and Money Power Respect and Life Story" ALL AT THE SAME TIME. So they were trading records back and forth. "I Love You Baby" is really Black Rob's song and "Benji's" was original The Lox's song.