100 Facts About Unreleased Notorious BIG Music You Probably Didnt Know

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
I Was Just Thinking The Other Day How Weird It Is That BIG And Mase Didn't Record 1 Song Together

Also I'd Love To Hear BIGs Benjamin's Verse Over The OG Benjamins Beat, The Beat Change On His Verse Is Classic I Just Wanna Hear It Over The OG

only you remix

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope we get to hear any unreleased music.

The reality is all Unreleased music is controlled by Puffy and Voletta Wallace. They will say most if not all is out there. Puffy even had the nerve to call that album "The Final Chapter" and only add a few unreleased joints. The truth is Fat Joe confirmed his collaboration with Biggie. Jay Z obviously has "Commission" records they were working on including the rumored "Brooklyn's Finest II". Lil Kim also has records. So I'm speculating that there is an EP or 1 album worth still out there.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Real or fiction, just knowing his vision and how much more music he would have recorded would have been even more astronomical to his already profound legacy.

Its eerily awesome...

What could have been with the commision, had he actually been alive to release born again and if he had partaken in lil ceases debut.

Recorded musis forever and im grateful for what he has generated for millions of people...

It pains me that biggie, pac, pun left so fukkin gawt damn early.

I was in high school from 96-00, and while there was a stretch of phenomenal urban music being released during this era... How much greatee could it have been with these greats just being around a few more years to bless us with their sheer, god given talent.

Had a lot of dark days in my teens and this was my only real solace, outlet and form of ultimate escapism.

Cliches aside... But hiphop literally saved my life.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That remix of Gimme the Loot with Nas was gonna have Busta on the hook as well

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I know for a fact there are at least 10 unreleased Life after Death songs and that's good enough for a legit LAST BIGGIE ALBUM since he was well polished around that era, only thing is Puff need to stop with the BS and just release it as is.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here are the famous photos from the "Gimmie the Loot Remix" session. NaS and Biggie chilled in the Studio but rumors are NaS said he had something to do and never came back to finish his verse. Premo was do to the Remix cause NaS said "Gimmie the Loot" and "Everyday Struggle" were his favorite records from "Ready To Die".

nas_big.jpg

2saih5w.jpg

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I like how every fact is basically "there was gunna be a song but there wasn't" / "there was gunna be a remix but there wasn't"

And why is it called 100 facts when this is all speculation or rumor :childplease:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is all Unreleased music is controlled by Puffy and Voletta Wallace. They will say most if not all is out there. Puffy even had the nerve to call that album "The Final Chapter" and only add a few unreleased joints. The truth is Fat Joe confirmed his collaboration with Biggie. Jay Z obviously has "Commission" records they were working on including the rumored "Brooklyn's Finest II". Lil Kim also has records. So I'm speculating that there is an EP or 1 album worth still out there.

Why do you reckon they aren't releasing it?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how every fact is basically "there was gunna be a song but there wasn't" / "there was gunna be a remix but there wasn't"

And why is it called 100 facts when this is all speculation or rumor :childplease:

Quite a few of them are true, like I've heard it be confirmed.