100 Facts About Unreleased Notorious BIG Music You Probably Didnt Know

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about the cappadonna version of long kiss goodnight

And I think its kinda fukked up cuz didn't someone from Wu-Tang get their chain snatched and Pac got it back for them? So for RZA and Cappadonna to diss him is fukked up

prolly before that incident who knows, and it was inspectah deck who got his chain yanked

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about the cappadonna version of long kiss goodnight

And I think its kinda fukked up cuz didn't someone from Wu-Tang get their chain snatched and Pac got it back for them? So for RZA and Cappadonna to diss him is fukked up

btw do you know who produce this? some people say it was 4th disciple.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
once again we see stipulations and majority of us dont know if this is in fact true OR false

as a dude who spent a the 90's in record labels i can tell you most of that is b.s.

for example two artist meet at a show/club/etc dap each other up and give props, say they should do a collaboration together....months/years pass then one artists dies, other artist talk about project that was never going to happen like it was going to happen

reference tracks. EVERY junior mafia track with biggie has a reference track. lil cease and kim don't know how to rap, they were just biggies peoples he wanted to put on. he wrote all their verses on the singles. thats common knowledge.

Alternate versions of songs exist for like every song, not that special. could be a uncleared sample, could be a sub par verse. It just sounds ten times crazier to hear about when the artist is dead

unreleased songs? yeah theres a lot of them but most of the verses have been reused on songs you've already heard, if not im pretty sure diddy aka the biggest opportunist in the game would be gathering them to milk biggies legacy even more

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a dude who spent a the 90's in record labels i can tell you most of that is b.s. (What proof do you have beside that of your own and hearsay)?

for example two artist meet at a show/club/etc dap each other up and give props, say they should do a collaboration together....months/years pass then one artists dies, other artist talk about project that was never going to happen like it was going to happen

reference tracks. EVERY junior mafia track with biggie has a reference track. lil cease and kim don't know how to rap, they were just biggies peoples he wanted to put on. he wrote all their verses on the singles. thats common knowledge. TRUE

Alternate versions of songs exist for like every song, not that special. could be a uncleared sample, could be a sub par verse. It just sounds ten times crazier to hear about when the artist is dead

unreleased songs? yeah theres a lot of them but most of the verses have been reused on songs you've already heard, if not im pretty sure diddy aka the biggest opportunist in the game would be gathering them to milk biggies legacy even more (assumptions)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
101. he was gay before and after being a rap star

melo.gif

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so apparently there's a good amount of unreleased songs and demo versions but yet we were given born again and duets?:wtf:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats my whole point but whatever….:umad: O/P

and you know this because and im not knocking just curious as to how you can say something is true or false if you arent in the industry OR have empirical proof of your own (whether supporting these claims or debunking them)