10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

Daps
:sas2:

gang-violence-vigil-600x400.jpeg

Terrorizing Black Community with Black-on-Black Violence

Across America, members of gangs have bought into the idea that their biggest enemies are other Black people who look just like them, who hail from the same neighborhoods and have very similar life experiences. But instead of targeting their anger and frustrations at the people and institutions that have created the dire poverty in their neighborhoods and families, they take an extremely myopic view and target their brothers and sisters from the neighborhood across town. Scholar Dr. Amos Wilson says Black-on-Black violence serves to maintain the system of white domination, masking the violence that is done to the Black community by white leaders who create the conditions in which Black violence occurs. A 2013 story in Psychology Today reported that about 5,750 people were killed in Los Angeles County alone in the past 10 years in gang-related violence, many of them children and teenagers. Each one of those bodies, killed over something as arbitrary as the block you live on, represents another kind of manifestation of hatred.

:mjpls:

Interesting. Are these folks "white supremacists" or "victims of white supremacy"? This sounds as if interpersonal black-on-black violences is commonly arbitrary. Or that black folks that hurt and kill simply has the desire to do so. Though we know that poverty, a creation of white supremacy, drives much of the black-on-black violence. I'm not at all excusing violence, but it sounds like a little victim blaming.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is he wrong though? You know the typical scapegoating of rappers will always go down that path.

And why must rappers be used as representatives of black men? Especially when most of these rappers are just gimmicks anyway?

great question, but misguided. should be asked of the white owned corporations who promote and endorse these rappers. they shouldn't be, but they are. i visited turkey years ago and the kids all over kept bringing up 50 cent and Jay and asking me if i was a rapper in broken english. could've been my yankee fitted, but point being is its real and its global breh.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
great question, but misguided. should be asked of the white owned corporations who promote and endorse these rappers. they shouldn't be, but they are. i visited turkey years ago and the kids all over kept bringing up 50 cent and Jay and asking me if i was a rapper in broken english. could've been my yankee fitted, but point being is its real and its global breh.
this,
rappers and white news outlets is all the exposure most of the world get from black americans. Its sad and we know all of us arent like that but thats just what it is.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Spot on for the most part but I dunno that preferring light skin is propagating white supremacy tho. :patrice:

I mean I have dated dark skinned girls and light skinned I'm just sayin...

Daps
One of the most obvious signs of a white supremacist is an apparent belief that white people are superior to Black people. This belief in fact may be rooted in self-hatred or a sense of inferiority that bubbles just beneath the surface, but the outward manifestation is the hatred and mistreatment of Black people. Psychologists would say they are high in “social dominance orientation” (believing that some groups are superior to others).

Now exchange the races:

One of the most obvious signs of a black supremacist is an apparent belief that black people are superior to white people. This belief in fact may be rooted in self-hatred or a sense of inferiority that bubbles just beneath the surface, but the outward manifestation is the hatred and mistreatment of white people. Psychologists would say they are high in “social dominance orientation” (believing that some groups are superior to others).

:patrice:

Describes some of the militant c00ns in here

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
@MyNameIsMyName
Just admit that you're white; the truth will set you free.

I agree with the premise of the thread especially the part about Africa. I've even come across some people in this sub-forum who spout the same rubbish about the continent that a lot of white people do- it's disgusting.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i thought the root was BS free. why is this blatant white racist allowed to throw around the word c00n

I wish there was a way to block these mutants once detected. Anyways....I just ignore these cacs. I've spent years debating these devils and they spit the same shyt from each and everyone of them.....why I say they all the same devils