10 Signs That You May Be a White Supremacist (Who Happens to Be Black)

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Devaluation of Africa

This mindset has long been present in Black America, where so many Blacks have been brainwashed into believing negative stereotypes about the motherland. Unwitting heirs to prevailing white American mythology, many descendants of Africans who were enslaved in America believed that they had few complimentary ties to Africa, according to University of North Carolina professor Trudier Harris. They believed it was a dark land from which, as poet Phillis Wheatley asserted in the late 18th century, they had been mercifully rescued. It would be a long time before African-Americans began to receive a true picture of Africa, its breathtaking history and grand cities — though for many that education still hasn’t come.

I wasn't born in America, but I do see allot of African American people rejecting where they come from. Trust me I've spoken to many African American people and most of them give me the mean look when I mentioned our ancestors and where we come from. Most AA don't want anything to do with Africa because of what the white media portray most AA to believe and brainwashed their thinking. Same goes for most Carribean folks.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful thread. Thanks for sharing.

Devaluing and Mistreating Black Women

Scholars have written libraries full of books about the mistreatment of Black women during slavery. But 150 years after Emancipation, the mistreatment continues. Malcolm X harangued Black men for failing Black women, famously saying, “The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman.” A considerable source of devaluation is Black music — artists using the sexual exploitation of Black women in their videos and the derogation of women in their lyrics are doing more damage than the most active white supremacist.

This is true. I remember last night I was working out in the gym with my homie and we were talking about beautiful women in the world, and right out of the blue he mentioned white women, and spanish are "better" than black women, and "black women ain't shyt" aggression phase. gave him the :why: and :francis: look. didn't want to waste my time and energy responding to his ignorance. he is an AA too.

Thanks for sharing this article. It's an eye opener. It's like most black people don't want anything to do with their ancestral roots.

Last edited:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
that was the argument they tried to present, and let me clarify, i meant dark skinned BW.

i was going to address the stats seriously, but after googling the source and seeing how its spread all over anti-black male IR dating sites like: http://beyondblackwhite.com/ and http://fedupblackwoman.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-true-confession-i-advocate-swirling.html, i don't care. black women advocate dating out, good, go out and create more of those biracial or "light skinned" black women that you feel so slighted by. :smile:

Funny thing is, the black men that "played" them, come to find out, were trash ass nikkas in the first place. So since they couldn't get the "cool" nikka with no job they kept getting dogged out by, they skipped all the dudes on their shyt and went straight for cacs. They belong right where they at, being c00ns in the bushes.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I don't do any of that.

I wish this narrative of "if you like lightskinned girls you're a c00n" narrative would go away tho.

If nikkas said "light skin girls are ugly as shyt" no one would care.

We don't need reverse colorism to feel good about our skin.
If you exclusively date light skin women, yes you are a c00n.