10 reasons why Pittbulls rule and cats are loose stool

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
cdad15abd5150de6bf80fee49eff7be2.jpg

That's the exactly kind of dog I look for. Dogs like these are good for home defense especially when they are trained.

Side note:
They can be also trained to be nice to humans and be a family dog in a proper house/yard.
These dogs dont do well in tight spaces and often high energy so a balance of open field and disciplines athletic regiment keeps the dogs mind at check if that's your purpose 4 a family pet.

Though none of that needed to make the dog big, just the mental aspect because if not they hella aggressive some these bullies the canine Tyson you don't want that work.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Gotta put my 15 year old pit who is like my son who I had basically my whole adult life to sleep friday.

Hold me. :to:

When I had to put my dog down (she ended up dying naturally before I could) I wasn’t literally so depressed the days leading up to it. Like, it felt like deciding to get rid of my child. That dog always had my back :wow: she hated water but when she thought I was drowning she jumped right in after me :wow: when I was sad she would bring me the socks she stole from me :wow:

When I told my mom, she just said “this is why I said, no pets :(

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Yall forget cats are way less sanitary for owning and having guests. Cats be shytting and pissing in their dirty ass litterbox, burying it, then jump up on your counter and tables where you eat afterwards. Spreading fecal matter everywhere. My dogs stayed on the ground and lay in their dog bed. I seen cats fukk up all sorts of furniture worse than dogs with their scratching too.

I kept my dog(s) clean, and my carpets just as equal. Never had a guest over saying it smells in here, but walk into an apartment with a litterbox and its game over for your nostrils

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
That's only in terms of temperament, not to mention how poorly bred alot of bullys are.

Put me on game. Currently looking at some pocket bullies. That actually crossed my mind looking at how it’s a fairly new breed and I’m sure all the kinks ain’t been worked out yet. What should I look for and avoid?

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Put me on game. Currently looking at some pocket bullies. That actually crossed my mind looking at how it’s a fairly new breed and I’m sure all the kinks ain’t been worked out yet. What should I look for and avoid?

I would say avoid it unless you got the money. If you want a smaller working dog with that look, you can't go wrong with the English Staffy. If you want a bully avoid anything that's on the extreme end especially the smaller dogs, too many health problems. Only thing about Staffys is you gotta keep them busy.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I would say avoid it unless you got the money. If you want a smaller working dog with that look, you can't go wrong with the English Staffy. If you want a bully avoid anything that's on the extreme end especially the smaller dogs, too many health problems. Only thing about Staffys is you gotta keep them busy.

Ok. I had already made up my mind to budget out bout 2.5-3 bands for it, and stay away from the sub 1.5-2 pups. Cuz even before you said that I had a slight inkling of that, and was actually googling shyt like “bully health problems” but wasn’t seeing a whole lot online. But you can look at them and tell that somebody been playing with the gene pool. I ran into a breh at the QT who was selling some pups for bout 800. Went and looked just to see, and they didn’t look right in the face. Almost had a Down syndrome look to them, if that makes sense. So I was already kinda like them cheap ones probably flaw. And I know I ain’t talking bout serious change but do you think I could get a solid dog for that ticket? I fukk with Staffys too, but you hit the nail on the head bout keeping them occupied. The lap dog while inside/ go ham outside aspect of the bully’s is what made me start looking at them.

Dap and rep for the knowledge tho

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Ok. I had already made up my mind to budget out bout 2.5-3 bands for it, and stay away from the sub 1.5-2 pups. Cuz even before you said that I had a slight inkling of that, and was actually googling shyt like “bully health problems” but wasn’t seeing a whole lot online. But you can look at them and tell that somebody been playing with the gene pool. I ran into a breh at the QT who was selling some pups for bout 800. Went and looked just to see, and they didn’t look right in the face. Almost had a Down syndrome look to them, if that makes sense. So I was already kinda like them cheap ones probably flaw. And I know I ain’t talking bout serious change but do you think I could get a solid dog for that ticket? I fukk with Staffys too, but you hit the nail on the head bout keeping them occupied. The lap dog while inside/ go ham outside aspect of the bully’s is what made me start looking at them.

Dap and rep for the knowledge tho

Id say by just avoiding the pocket/micro you avoid half the problem. The ABKC has a list of things you should look out for, but like before your eye will let you know if something is way off. You can even look into shorty bulls which come from Staffy×French mix....Just look for a breeder who is transparent and doesn't breed on the extreme end of things.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Nieghbor has a big ass pitbull, always talking that “she a punk she won’t do anything” and just has the dog running free thru the block :stopitslime:

Other day I here kids screaming, look out the window and the dog ran down on one of the kids smh

fukk pitbulls

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I love all animals but I have to say pits steal my heart all the time I see them with their big ass heads and (sometimes) goofy faces/dispositions

:heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's the exactly kind of dog I look for. Dogs like these are good for home defense especially when they are trained.

Side note:
They can be also trained to be nice to humans and be a family dog in a proper house/yard.
These dogs dont do well in tight spaces and often high energy so a balance of open field and disciplines athletic regiment keeps the dogs mind at check if that's your purpose 4 a family pet.

Though none of that needed to make the dog big, just the mental aspect because if not they hella aggressive some these bullies the canine Tyson you don't want that work.

:ohhh:Breh....I'm like enlightening.

But I'm still not cuddling with that damn dog:mjlol: