tumblr_nszp0wh3t81ta0fhsuc.gif

bytch ass dogs :hhh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wild dogs do but in Africa and they are no where close to the domesticated dog we are familiar with.

A stray dog I only see for a couple days and he ends up taken to the pound or ran over. The time I did see him he’s walking around aimlessly starving to death.

Again the dog is too domesticated.

No, dogs aren’t designed to hunt prey you’d find in cities. Put dogs on a open plain they’ll own small game. Cats are ambush predators that works better in cities.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

Look at the reaches muttset has to make to justify their lustful affairs with muscular dogs :hhh:

And I chose that specific gif for a reason cuz y’all gotta a lot in common :mjpls:

No real nikkas fukk with no stankin ass inside mongrels. Dog gotta stay his has out in that backyard chained up 24/7/265 through blizzards, tornados, floods, idgaf real animals figure out how to adapt and survive...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
fukk a pitbull
they need to go extinct. but dogs on average are smarter than cat. housecats are dumb as fukk on survival mode. Thats why I see way more of them as roadkill than dogs. It's just that pitbulls are the most retarded animals in the kingdom, that might lower dogs average.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dog gotta stay his has out in that backyard chained up 24/7/265 through blizzards, tornados, floods, idgaf real animals figure out how to adapt and survive.
Can cats adapt to the situation you described? Being chained up outside all year round? Dogs can and have :Dogglass:.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can cats adapt to the situation you described? Being chained up outside all year round? Dogs can and have :Dogglass:.

Cat not about to let you chain it up, that’s dog shyt:mjlol:

And alley cats live outside all year around. You gotta sleep in the bed naked with that pit bull in the winter :scust:

Meanwhile cats sleepin in the corner somewhere one eye open making sure mice don’t find a winter home in yo spot :mjgrin:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
giphy.gif

Look at the reaches muttset has to make to justify their lustful affairs with muscular dogs :hhh:

And I chose that specific gif for a reason cuz y’all gotta a lot in common :mjpls:

No real nikkas fukk with no stankin ass inside mongrels. Dog gotta stay his has out in that backyard chained up 24/7/265 through blizzards, tornados, floods, idgaf real animals figure out how to adapt and survive...

tornadoes though??:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Well cats not known for deviancy and have em pekibble hygiene
I'm gonna let "em pekibble" slide because you the homie. Cats are not clean the walk around in a sand box full of feces and piss. Then they jump around all over countertops and furniture. They mark their territory everywhere they are scust :hhh: