Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
A DOG THAT DEPRESSED WOULDA DIED 9 YEARS AGO

:francis:
Dog owners are much happier than cat owners, survey finds - Washington Post
Washington Post › 2019/04/05

Apr 5, 2019 · Dog people, in other words, are slightly happier than those without any pets. ... “Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings ...
9 happiness lessons we can all learn from dogs - Happier
Happier App › blog › 9-happiness-lesson...

Dogs understand the world better than humans. There, I said it. Actually, the lack of verbal communication might be working to their ..

Dogs naturally are the embodiment of happiness. Cats and their owners are the Grumpy ones Sccitty cat :Grumps:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dog owners are much happier than cat owners, survey finds - Washington Post
Washington Post › 2019/04/05

Apr 5, 2019 · Dog people, in other words, are slightly happier than those without any pets. ... “Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings ...
9 happiness lessons we can all learn from dogs - Happier
Happier App › blog › 9-happiness-lesson...

Dogs understand the world better than humans. There, I said it. Actually, the lack of verbal communication might be working to their ..

Dogs naturally are the embodiment of happiness. Cats and their owners are the Grumpy ones Sccitty cat :Grumps:

SO WHY U SO EMO THEN?

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm happy as a lark being chased by a labrador retriever.....what you mean :Dogglass:

1.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Cute bird :ehh:

But I think cat is still the best pet
:banderas:
2ho8mt5.jpg

view.php

I like how cats can snuggle up to you and give you love and affection but still can be independent. Can't trust em around my parrot tho.
Parrots are messy. They tell all your business to guests. Have you looking crazy lol. I use to have one.
Maaan my bird has shyt on almost every piece of furniture and half my clothes. Wet wipes on deck.

Lool thankfully my bird don't talk

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
its the owners fault they have been breed for aggression and as fighting dogs for hundreds of years?
This, i'm saying we've genetically engineered these dogs over hundreds of years through selective breeding to have certain traits. It's not the dogs fault or a particular owners fault.