10 reasons why Pittbulls rule and cats are loose stool

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nieghbor has a big ass pitbull, always talking that “she a punk she won’t do anything” and just has the dog running free thru the block :stopitslime:

Other day I here kids screaming, look out the window and the dog ran down on one of the kids smh

fukk pitbulls

You don't know what happened before you heard the screaming. Them kids could have been antagonizing Punkin and she had enough of they lil bad asses.

:Dogglass:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Corny thread. I'm not getting any Pitts if I was to get a dog. If I was it'd be a German Shepard. Or better yet an American Akita so when your dumb ass Pitt attack me, it's head would get chewed off:ufdup:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Id say by just avoiding the pocket/micro you avoid half the problem. The ABKC has a list of things you should look out for, but like before your eye will let you know if something is way off. You can even look into shorty bulls which come from Staffy×French mix....Just look for a breeder who is transparent and doesn't breed on the extreme end of things.

Good look. I’d rep you again if I could. Wasn’t even up on the shorty bulls, just went and looked up some online. Think ima stay away from the micro/pocket bullies tho. That makes sense about them having issues. A 14” tall dog with a 20” head just seems like it would have problems.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pit bulls should be shot on site. Those demons are dangerous. Not even a cat stain and wouldn’t want no stinking cat shytting up my home. :scust:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If I was it'd be a German Shepard. Or better yet an American Akita so when your dumb ass Pitt attack me, it's head would get chewed off:ufdup:
EXACTLY bruh bruh Pitts aren't even as vicious as the dogs you named. So why do they get demonized?
:Dogglass: