10 People Shot At Michigan Water Park

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of “brehs” in here are suburbanites who never seen gun violence in person and right wing cacs in blackface.
Even if they did, the way I feel about it, we all process that shyt differently. Ive been in the presence of guns due to my dad, uncle, and people I knew over the years. Other than a healthy respect for the fact they cN claim my life without even getting out of their chair, I had zero fear of them even after gettingn shot at once when young.

What really crystallized it is when old classmates in middle school (pre teens) got shot. Survived, but it is what it is. Losing almost a couple of guys in a driveby made me respect the random nature of the shyt. A 14 year old boy got walked up on at Warren Park a few years ago in a spot near where I played ball at. Its just tiresome to know somebody can pull it at any time. Six fukking flags had a shooting a year or so ago! Like when is it going to happen while im around? Boy shot on Wilson and Sheridan a mile from the Skatepark I frequent. Dont get me started on one day not being able to get to work cause someone got killed on the howard platform literally 300 feet from my highrise apartment 3 years ago. Like I dont just hear about them, shootings happen around me. Highland park! I can go on and on.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wouldn't care if you're in fukkin alaska.

everyday there's another story about some crazed white man hoping to start a race war by killing innocent Black people and you're running around unarmed like a little child. if/when shyt really does jump off you're gonna be one of the main ones begging someone who's prepared if they could please let you "hold something."

stand up to piss like a man and get prepared.
Aiight you on some other shyt. Don’t come at me with that rah rah. A lot of us just trying to live.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yall some buster ass dudes. :russ: Im in fukking Chicago. Most of it isnt cracking like that but I would get one for home protection. This aint cowboy fantasy shyt and if you have seen any of my posting over 10 years, yall would know. Stop being dense @Son Goku.

I might be dense but at least I’m not morally conflicted. :umad:

You on some
well.gif

shyt because you feel like you’d be a hypocrite for getting a gun.

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. :ufdup: A gun is just a tool like a bow, a hammer, or a spear.

I bet you wouldn’t stop drinking just because you knew somebody that got killed by a drunk driver, or stop riding in whips because you knew somebody that died in a car accident, so why would guns be any different? :dahell:

Not even making fun of the ones you lost, but if they had died in a knife-by would you only have forks and spoons at the crib? :ld: No, because that shyt just sounds stupid and I lost IQ points typing that out.

Either get a gun and learn how to shoot and own one responsibly, or don’t. That’s your right. :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might be dense but at least I’m not morally conflicted. :umad:

You on some
well.gif

shyt because you feel like you’d be a hypocrite for getting a gun.

Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. :ufdup: A gun is just a tool like a bow, a hammer, or a spear.

I bet you wouldn’t stop drinking just because you knew somebody that got killed by a drunk driver, or stop riding in whips because you knew somebody that died in a car accident, so why would guns be any different? :dahell:

Not even making fun of the ones you lost, but if they had died in a knife-by would you only have forks and spoons at the crib? :ld: No, because that shyt just sounds stupid and I lost IQ points typing that out.

Either get a gun and learn how to shoot and own one responsibly, or don’t. That’s your right. :yeshrug:
1. I'm not a hypocrite for wanting to get a gun in the environment that I may want one for protection at home.
2. I don't drink regularly because it puts me in a state that I don't need it for. I also don't drink in excess before driving after one experience I shared here on the coli, so in essence, I don't drink and drive. And one of my sisters best friends died in a wreck where she was in the backseat but the driver was on his DUI shyt. That does matter to me.
3. People don't carry bows, hammers, and spears in common society unless its for a specific purpose, many of which boil down to utility or entertainment.
4. People dying in cars is why I drive defensively. I did not stop, but I adjusted accordingly. A car has purposes (travel, entertainment, commerce) while I cant drive a gun.
5. If someone pulls out a knife, they better be a fukking CIA agent. A knife still means you need to come within range, and when you close in, I can hit you with anything near me. A man across the room firing projectiles is far harder to counter. Do better with these scenarios.

Long story short, I have a girl I love and at any time I can be literally riding with $4000 worth of gear on me (E bike, cameras, etc) and having been followed home once, I knew there was always the chance somebody can want what I have and are willing to take it to a different level. When I eventually arm myself, its not for some rambo shyt, it's for worse case scenarios where maybe a couple of shots ends the situation one way or another. I'm trained in martial arts and currently boxing BUT I can't chin check a glock.

Son Goku

Daps
1. I'm not a hypocrite for wanting to get a gun in the environment that I may want one for protection at home.
2. I don't drink regularly because it puts me in a state that I don't need it for. I also don't drink in excess before driving after one experience I shared here on the coli, so in essence, I don't drink and drive. And one of my sisters best friends died in a wreck where she was in the backseat but the driver was on his DUI shyt. That does matter to me.
3. People don't carry bows, hammers, and spears in common society unless its for a specific purpose, many of which boil down to utility or entertainment.
4. People dying in cars is why I drive defensively. I did not stop, but I adjusted accordingly. A car has purposes (travel, entertainment, commerce) while I cant drive a gun.
5. If someone pulls out a knife, they better be a fukking CIA agent. A knife still means you need to come within range, and when you close in, I can hit you with anything near me. A man across the room firing projectiles is far harder to counter. Do better with these scenarios.

Long story short, I have a girl I love and at any time I can be literally riding with $4000 worth of gear on me (E bike, cameras, etc) and having been followed home once, I knew there was always the chance somebody can want what I have and are willing to take it to a different level. When I eventually arm myself, its not for some rambo shyt, it's for worse case scenarios where maybe a couple of shots ends the situation one way or another. I'm trained in martial arts and currently boxing BUT I can't chin check a glock.

Didn’t read all that.

Good luck out there. :hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One of shooting victims was an eight-year-old boy who was shot in the head and is in critical condition. That boy's 4-year-old brother also was shot in the thigh, but is considered stable, Bouchard said.
No 4 and 8 year olds should have to live with the trauma of being shot, let alone the threat of possibly being shot…smh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Native Americans weren’t p*ssy and used guns so they’re still better than duke out here. :manny:

Come on breh, don't do this. Native Americans got pillaged off their land. It was a literal blood bath. Men, women, and children all killed, some forced as slaves, then forced to live on reservations.

If Native Americans had guns they would have been able to protect themselves.

Son Goku

Daps
Come on breh, don't do this. Native Americans got pillaged off their land. It was a literal blood bath. Men, women, and children all killed, some forced as slaves, then forced to live on reservations.

If they had guns they would have been able to protect themselves.

Not sure what you mean or if trolling; they eventually did get guns but by that time it was too late. :usure:

Some coli brehs would have black folks be unarmed too just like the Native Americans. :francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
White supremacists are hilariously intellectually dishonest in social media & online comment sections. It took more than a day to reveal the name of the shooter and they were complaining as usual about the shooter’s name not being revealed yet.

Now after it’s been revealed that it’s the usual white shooter, they’re now whining that the only reason we know the shooter’s name so quickly is because he’s white.

9 times out of 10 the shooter is white when these insecure whiny white supremacists are complaining about the shooter’s name NOT being revealed yet, friends. :russ::mjpls:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i wouldn't care if you're in fukkin alaska.

everyday there's another story about some crazed white man hoping to start a race war by killing innocent Black people and you're running around unarmed like a little child. if/when shyt really does jump off you're gonna be one of the main ones begging someone who's prepared if they could please let you "hold something."

stand up to piss like a man and get prepared.
My nikka:myman:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Not sure what you mean or if trolling; they eventually did get guns but by that time it was too late. :usure:

Some coli brehs would have black folks be unarmed too just like the Native Americans. :francis:

Oh I thought you were against guns.

It's a God given right to protect yourself. Even in a society with zero crime I'd still want a gun. America's only problem is being gun nuts.