10 People Shot At Michigan Water Park

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too late now..they're commonplace and anyone can get one.
Decade long buyback plan. Ive mentioned this elsewhere. Everyone registered gets sort of an amnesty so they don’t get taken down just for having one, but they have to oresent arms within the decade and the government compensates them. Stop the sale of arms, tighten up sales of ammunition, mass buybacks. It doesnt have to be done at once.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I legit forgot this was a thread about 10 people getting shot

I started fantasizing about that Super Soaker I wanted as a kid. The one with the backpack tanks. :wow:

We are so desensitized.

If only this was a wholesome thread about a dude bringing a custom stock made super soaker to a waterpark and there was a big ass shootout and nobody was safe.

But we can only dream :francis:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Decade long buyback plan. Ive mentioned this elsewhere. Everyone registered gets sort of an amnesty so they don’t get taken down just for having one, but they have to oresent arms within the decade and the government compensates them. Stop the sale of arms, tighten up sales of ammunition, mass buybacks. It doesnt have to be done at once.
ain't ever gonna happen.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

And why the fukk would we do that? :hhh: