10 People Shot At Michigan Water Park

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You don’t have to agree and I dont care to explain. Folks getting shot up minding their business. fukk guns. And I say this as a person who is likely to legally get one soon, but thats only due to the other buffoons that have em.

Ah, so you're another coli breh that owns zero firearms and for sure can't even shoot but you're talking about gun control like that? :unimpressed:

As you were, little dude. :shaq:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ah, so you're another coli breh that owns zero firearms and for sure can't even shoot but you're talking about gun control like that? :unimpressed:

You being real weird on this subject. Having lost some people to a random ass drive by a decade+ ago, I dont give a fukk about guns.

Son Goku

Daps
You being real weird on this subject. Having lost some people to a random ass drive by a decade+ ago, I dont give a fukk about guns.
You don’t have to agree and I dont care to explain. Folks getting shot up minding their business. fukk guns. And I say this as a person who is likely to legally get one soon, but thats only due to the other buffoons that have em.

Yeah, I'm being weird. :mjlol:

Enjoy becoming what you hate because you're a p*ssy and think owning a gun means you won't get got. :francis:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

he's just another nikka living in fantasyland is what he is.

i don't particularly like guns either, but as long as the crakkka has em i'm gonna hold on to mine

Son Goku

Daps

i don't particularly like guns either, but as long as the crakkka has em i'm gonna hold on to mine

:myman:

Imma get that bytch kneegrow one of these
Guns Don't Kill People I Kill People T-shirt, 90s Movie ...

when he joins #GunSet.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And why the fukk would we do that? :hhh:

Since the beginning of time human beings have been dangerous. I understand why folks hate guns, but looking at the history books of different civilizations, I'm a firm believer in gun ownership. I can't recall a point in time where things were 'safe' with little to no crime.

You think it's "becoming on of them." I think it's a God given right to protect yourself.

I'll always advocate for guns just because of the violence of white people and what they did to us, how they enslaved us and tormented us. And we still aren't safe.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm being weird. :mjlol:

Enjoy becoming what you hate because you're a p*ssy and think owning a gun means you won't get got. :francis:

Yall some buster ass dudes. :russ: Im in fukking Chicago. Most of it isnt cracking like that but I would get one for home protection. This aint cowboy fantasy shyt and if you have seen any of my posting over 10 years, yall would know. Stop being dense @Son Goku.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yall some buster ass dudes. :russ: Im in fukking Chicago. Most of it isnt cracking like that but I would get one for home protection. This aint cowboy fantasy shyt and if you have seen any of my posting over 10 years, yall would know. Stop being dense @Son Goku.
i wouldn't care if you're in fukkin alaska.

everyday there's another story about some crazed white man hoping to start a race war by killing innocent Black people and you're running around unarmed like a little child. if/when shyt really does jump off you're gonna be one of the main ones begging someone who's prepared if they could please let you "hold something."

stand up to piss like a man and get prepared.