10 People Shot At Michigan Water Park

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
They found a big ass gun on his table. Good thing he didn't take this with him. "Suspect is a white male, 42 according to the sheriff."

GQKhjEOXcAAZO24

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
ME TOO :krs: . Moms ended up getting the green OG one which was still lit AF :banderas: . The jawn even had a backpack with extra water like the shyt was a stock drum :dead:
I'm trying to find mine on Google but I can't find a picture anywhere...I'm trying to go off memory.
:russ:

The one with the backpack was Raw! I remember my aunt's husband came to the cookout with one straight STUNTING!

I was hating ass kid...like .."you a grown up with a super soaker!"...

:stopitslime:
:mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm trying to find mine on Google but I can't find a picture anywhere...I'm trying to go off memory.
:russ:

The one with the backpack was Raw! I remember my aunt's husband came to the cookout with one straight STUNTING!

I was hating ass kid...like .."you a grown up with a super soaker!"...

:stopitslime:
:mjcry:

images

:wow: The jawn even had a strap because the creator already knew the block was going to get wet TF UP with this jawn.

images

:hubie: The oops need to get off the porch once the choppa come thru :wow:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
images

:wow: The jawn even had a strap because the creator already knew the block was going to get wet TF UP with this jawn.

images

:hubie: The oops need to get off the porch once the choppa come thru :wow:
My brother had the one on the bottom. It was dope, but it leaked where the hose connected to the gun.