10 Facts That Clear Up Confusion Around What Exactly Is an Arab

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Which just proves my point. You're utterly clueless. Zero O-levels I'm guessing. Figures.
Lol. Utterly clueless is a phrase I used to describe you or another poster in an earlier thread you halfwit.

O levels? Why do you keep saying stupid and wrong things. You don't know anything about my educational achievements and I'm secure enough to not start listing them lol.

I will say this though, and I can't stress enough, you and a lot of people in this echo chamber of a forum are embarrasingly ignorant. You read things on random websites and then extrapolate grand theories on all manner of things you are clearly not qualified to speak on. & then there's the added element of accepted racism in thought. There is a reason your country is looked down on as a nation of gullible idiots and you Coli Intellectuals epitomise it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Lol. Utterly clueless is a phrase I used to describe you or another poster in an earlier thread you halfwit.

O levels? Why do you keep saying stupid and wrong things. You don't know anything about my educational achievements and I'm secure enough to not start listing them lol.

I will say this though, and I can't stress enough, you and a lot of people in this echo chamber of a forum are embarrasingly ignorant. You read things on random websites and then extrapolate grand theories on all manner of things you are clearly not qualified to speak on. & then there's the added element of accepted racism in thought. There is a reason your country is looked down on as a nation of gullible idiots and you Coli Intellectuals epitomise it.

You're just mad that you're unable to prove that Ancient Egyptians looked like Daniel Craig. :umad:

Lol

The same UK which voted for Tony Blair, supported David Cameron/Theresa May, still has a monarchy, has a brutal class system, discriminates against Afro-Brits and slowly eroding its healthcare system aren't gullible idiots?
Russ-Troll_medium.gif

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You can never pick my points apart, you just go to your trusted non-sequituurs.

A 'brutal class system' lmfao. You sound like Bill O'Reilly you dumb American. Listen I told you already stop readin random shyt on the internet and travel a bit more.

I can't even debate you seriously when you say the things you say because you clearly just googled random headlines from the UK with no understanding of context. A common thread in Coli Intellectual research

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Race is integral to studying modern history. Since the 18th century, Europeans have created historiographies which have uplifted their ancestors (both cultural and genetic) and marginalized or degraded the ancestors of all non-white people. To say "forget race" is ahistorical. Did you study historiography?
:ufdup:

It's only integral if that's your only concern. When you claim things like native Americans are fraudulent and that the real native Americans were originally black you marginalize and degrade those people. When you say present day Arabs are "fake arabs" because they look a certain way, you marginalize and degrade those people, etc; etc; so why are you imitating Eurocentrists?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It's only integral if that's your only concern. When you claim things like native Americans are fraudulent and that the real native Americans were originally black you marginalize and degrade those people. When you say present day Arabs are "fake arabs" because they look a certain way, you marginalize and degrade those people, etc; etc; so why are you imitating Eurocentrists?

I never claimed those things in this thread. :umad:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You can never pick my points apart, you just go to your trusted non-sequituurs.

A 'brutal class system' lmfao. You sound like Bill O'Reilly you dumb American. Listen I told you already stop readin random shyt on the internet and travel a bit more.

I can't even debate you seriously when you say the things you say because you clearly just googled random headlines from the UK with no understanding of context. A common thread in Coli Intellectual research

Man, you're SO incredibly stupid.

If you had at least an ounce of intelligence, you'd realize that Ontario isn't in the United States.

HAHAHAHA
facepalm.gif

Are you Karl Pilkington?

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Man, you're SO incredibly stupid.

If you had at least an ounce of intelligence, you'd realize that Ontario isn't in the United States.

HAHAHAHA
facepalm.gif

Are you Karl Pilkington?
I'm posting from my mobile, it doesn't show me your location, as im sure you're aware.

You know full well I'm not stupid because you have consistently ducked all the points I've thrown at you. The complete disregard for basic things like peer reviewed sources or critical thinking is funny. I'm not going to get into some boring back and forth with you now you north american simpleton lol. Like I already told you, get your money up and travel :smile: you will learn more than random internet articles you find on this website lol. Don't quote me again its boring now

& Canada is technically in the American continent ;) stupid American :smile:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'm posting from my mobile, it doesn't show me your location, as im sure you're aware.

You know full well I'm not stupid because you have consistently ducked all the points I've thrown at you. The complete disregard for basic things like peer reviewed sources or critical thinking is funny. I'm not going to get into some boring back and forth with you now you north american simpleton lol. Like I already told you, get your money up and travel :smile: you will learn more than random internet articles you find on this website lol. Don't quote me again its boring now

:umad: You're leaving because I exposed you as a village idiot. You've been unable to disprove that Eurocentrism drives European academic endeavours in Africa including Ancient Kemet. Everyone who reads this thread will realize that you're the cum smudge of Little Britain! I'll quote as long as I want and will refer to you again and again as the dumbest Briton since Billie Piper.
:umad:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I was educated at one of the best universities in the world you fukking stupid Canadian lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boring. Same old nonsensical justifications for your inferiority complex.

At the end of the day, the skin colour of the Ancient Egyptians doesn't really have any significance on the events of today, if you're a rationally minded person.

Its funny that when the white supremacist loses on the issues they fall back on the "the Ancient Egyptians race doesn't matter" line. If it doesn't matter then why does mainstream media potray them as white? Whether its movies or documentaries on the History Channel the Ancient Egyptians are portrayed as non-black. So if its not a big deal why not just potray them as Chinese or Indian or even BLACK?

You know why so stop playing dumb. The Ancient Egyptians race does matter which is why the white supremacists are trying so hard to whitewash its history.

Common sense and worthwhile academic research both lead to the conclusion that Egypt, as a crossroads between Africa and Asia will always, and always has been, a very mixed population. The problem is African Americans who have grown up in a country like america where, if you arent a strong person, can quickly give you a massive inferiority complex about being black, want to use the events of world history to cure their own specific issues.

LOL. You continue to show absolutely no knowledge of Ancient Egypt. It started with the stupid challenge to me not knowing the Egyptians had countless statues of their kings with broad noses, full lips, and undeniable black features. Now you start the stupid crossroads of Asis and Africa line.

First lets get the geography straight, Ancient Egypt was not always one kingdom and its ancient borders did not line up with present day borders. Ancient Egypt was originally 2 kingdoms. Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. Upper Egypt was the part of Egypt to the South near the border of present day Sudan/Ancient Nubia. It was in Upper Egypt to the south where Ancient Egyptian civilization as we know it came from. It was in Upper Egypt that the Pharaoh Namer (who united Egypt) came from. It was Upper Egypt where the majority of the dynastic lines of Ancient Egypt came from.

If you knew anything about Ancient Egyptian history you would know that Northern Egypt (the part close to the Mediterranean and near to Asia) had a minimal role in the origin of Ancient Egyptian civilization. This is why the earliest Ancient Egyptian Pharoahs had such overt black features. They came from the interior of Africa and were fully black.

Ancient Egypt only became mixed near its downfall after repeated invasions from outsiders.

At its origin and at its peak it was quintessentially BLACK and African. Asian influence was minimal to non-existent.

Since I joined this forum, I have seen black people referred to as the 'original' Chinese, Arabs, Egyptians, Europeans, etc etc. But the problem is, even though it is technically true that all the world's populations originate in Africa, there are too many generations, epochs, milleniums, during which people evolved in different ways for that to be true in any worthwhile sense. The reaching for all sorts of tenuous links to ancient civilisations honestly makes me cringe.

I notice you mentioned Axum. In your mind, because the horn of Africa is a black region, it should be grouped into the 'black civillisations' like Songhai and Mali, so people like you can feel some random notions of relation to these mystic and mythic ancient people? The only problem here is people from Somalia and Ethiopia for instance wouldn't even see their own countryman as their brother, (if they're from a different tribe or 'qabil').... But you stupid Americans think just because you have black skin, you must have some mythical unkown links to the great Egyptians who were also black! And its your job to uncover the conspiracy! Lol fukking pathetic mumbo jumbo internet historians.

And?

What does that have to do with anything?

Once again you keep switching the topic. I'm not arguing that all black people are the same. Or that we all love each other as brothers.

My argument is simple. Ancient Egyptians would be described according to the modern racial classifications as BLACK. Period.

You are the one that is making arguments about ancestry and brotherly love. I'm just saying the current description of Ancient Egyptians as non-black by mass media and white academia is FALSE.

But go ahead keep changing the subject cause you know you can't win on the topic of the Ancient Egyptians race.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Stupid Canadian lol @ mansa. And swagnificent you're another dummy, regardless of nationality lol