10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
man, i thought all terrorists are supposed to be sent to ADX Florence Supermax

Him, the Roof kid, all these cac idiots who kill for a "cause" need to be sent there with the crimelords, the spies and the Al Queda members. They threw those Boston marathon bomber kids there with the quickness, why not him?

24 hour lockdown for the rest of your pathetic azz life. HYPER security so its almost impossible to kill yourself. You just sit there in a solitary tiny azz white room with nothing to do and no one to talk to as your brain eats itself from the inside out. Youll turn into a fxcking drooling vegetable in a matter of years.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I need that Federal death penalty but more than likely he will get got in state prison.

Not good enough. There are dudes in prison serving Life Without who didn't kill anybody.
See, I normally say nothing in these threads because dude could have been put in front of a firing squad and it still wouldn't be good enough.

We know how the judicial system works in this country.

He ain't walking around dappin up cops and eating Red Lobster no more.

He is looking at the same four walls the rest of whatever you call a life.

Take what you can get, because the next cop that kills a Black man will go on admin leave with pay and that cycle will continue.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
death penalty is an easy way out in my opinion. Not like they going to inhumanely execute him.

If he wanted to die he would have shot himself when he had the chance.

He planned this whole attack and mapped out his punishment. He chose this spot for a reason. He knew he was going to avoid the death penalty, New York State doesn't execute criminals. He knew which prison hed probably end up at too. Everything is going according to plan for him.

Thats why i'm saying the the Federal courts need to ship his punk azz to ADX Florence Supermax. If he didnt want to die before, he'll DEFINITELY WISH he was dead once they lock him in extreme solitary forever.. Its like being buried alive except you can't die

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
man, i thought all terrorists are supposed to be sent to ADX Florence Supermax

Him, the Roof kid, all these cac idiots who kill for a "cause" need to be sent there with the crimelords, the spies and the Al Queda members. They threw those Boston marathon bomber kids there with the quickness, why not him?

24 hour lockdown for the rest of your pathetic azz life. HYPER security so its almost impossible to kill yourself. You just sit there in a solitary tiny azz white room with nothing to do and no one to talk to as your brain eats itself from the inside out. Youll turn into a fxcking drooling vegetable in a matter of years.
That's the worst type of punishment. I'd happily take death over life in prison, unless it was a Club Fed type of situation. I'm not trying to live my life like a hamster forever. So to take it even further, and have nothing but a room. Oh hell nah