10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I love Western NY praying for my area everyday. Was up there the weekend of the shooting. Man the Bills gonna have a lot of pressure on them this year. Like literally seeing them have a good year is gonna help a lot of people in pain up there.

I donated but it just feels like that's not enough. Debating on something else just to pay homage to my people up there.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Good looking shyt been tough!!
Man… so much shyt is happening now I don’t get the time to properly respect the ones we lost from the last tragedy.

Black people have been and continue to go through so much it’s just like goddamn when does it let up just a little? We really just want to live. Like day to day living, enjoying our family and then working hard as fukk in a system built for us to lose.

We can’t even get that peace.

I’ve been dodging this thread for a while because these faces look like my family. I just want my folks to be happy and it doesn’t seem like we can do that with these people around.

I’m sorry for these lives lost. These mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents and everything else.

I didn’t know you but I know you meant a lot to someone.

I’m sorry you made it through all the other challenges in your life and this is where it ended for you.

I’m sorry your last moments were not of peace surrounded by loved ones.

I’m sorry for the ones left to miss you and think about you everyday.

I’m sorry you didn’t get to say goodbye the way you wanted to.

Hope we all meet again and the ones you left behind get the chance to catch you up on the rest of their life that you missed out on.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Root

Seattle Man Arrested For Threatening To Shoot Black Customers At Tops Supermarket In Buffalo​

Candace McDuffie
Mon, July 25, 2022 at 10:34 AM

Select members of the community, employees and media take a tour of the renovated Tops Friendly Market on Thursday, July 14, 2022, in Buffalo, N.Y.

Select members of the community, employees and media take a tour of the renovated Tops Friendly Market on Thursday, July 14, 2022, in Buffalo, N.Y.
A Seattle man has been arrested for allegedly threatening to murder Black people at a Tops supermarket in Buffalo. This happened just days after a different Tops location — the one where the racially-motivated May massacre occurred — opened back up to the public.
Joey David George, 37, is accused of making repeated calls to a Buffalo grocery store on July 19 and 20. He allegedly referred to himself as “Peter” and asked about how many Black people were in the store, a criminal complaint filed in federal court in Seattle explains.

Apparently, in the first phone call George said that he would be on the news if he “shot and killed all of the Black people, including all of the women, children and babies” in the grocery store. He also told an employee he was close to or inside the location, the court papers state.
George allegedly asked if the store had been evacuated and then claimed he would instead attack the Tops where the May 14 mass shooting happened—located on Jefferson Avenue—if there were no Black people to shoot at the Elmwood store when he arrived.
He reportedly “ranted about a race war” and said, “This is what happens in a blue state.”
Tops spokeswoman Kathleen Sautter said the Elmwood store was ultimately closed and evacuated as a result of the threat and that the Buffalo Police Department were alerted. “We take every threat seriously, and our team works with local police agencies to assess threats and react accordingly,” she said.
George is also facing charges for supposedly making race-related threats to Shari’s Restaurant and Pies in San Bruno, California where he said he would shoot all Black and Hispanic patrons if the store didn’t close within 20 minutes.
Justice Department officials also believe that George made threats to a cannabis dispensary in Rockville, Md. and a Denny’s in Connecticut in September. He also allegedly threatened a dispensary in Seattle in January.

:dahell: