10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Look at how many police officers they had around the White Supremacist shooter, the police are making sure they are going to keep him alive because represents White Supremacy.
Think for a moment.

Do you want the families of the victim spending life in prison over that piece of shyt?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Look at how many police officers they had around the White Supremacist shooter, the police are making sure they are going to keep him alive because represents White Supremacy.
Come on dude. Look up court videos of murderers, they usually have cops surrounding them during hearings to ensure no one tries to attack the accused.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Judge broke down systematic racism for the slow people. It's wild that there's even a debate when it comes to reparations. She go in at the 5 min mark.

Shout-out to that CAC judge for spitting the truth. I don’t normally give them credit for that, but it’s very powerful when someone who is part of the system can acknowledge it’s fukked up.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The police/bailiffs are keeping him alive because it's their job.
This

If you think there are court officers who don't think that the victims families should be able to get a few shots in, you're wrong

But they have a job to do, and even the accused has rights

Don't worry, Hell on Earth awaits him

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I would. If somebody killed my love one I would want revenge.
That's not the question I asked.

Do you want to see the family of the loved ones locked behind bars for life? It is not about what you would want if someone killed a loved one. In those situations, cooler heads should step in and prevent someone from ruining the rest of their life.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Read his "apology" and felt something else was off about it, besides it being insincere and staged.....
started to count the words in it and they added up to 110 ....

109/110 | ADL

Edit: Could be a coincidence but the planning and thought he put into the act makes me question that.
Nah, it sounds like some 4klan code. We should report that