10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Funny how white people stay on the white supremacist code by trying to deflect to “gun laws” instead of white supremacy . They doin it in this topic too
Bruh I'd argue white supremacy and "gun rights" are in fact tightly interwoven. Second Amendment, NRA...all that shyt is deeply mired in racist shyt. I get what you mean about wanting to hear "white supremacy" explicitly addressed but I definitely think these white hillbillies and their obsession with guns is emblematic of that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bruh I'd argue white supremacy and "gun rights" are in fact tightly interwoven. Second Amendment, NRA...all that shyt is deeply mired in racist shyt. I get what you mean about wanting to hear "white supremacy" explicitly addressed but I definitely think these white hillbillies and their obsession with guns is emblematic of that.

Can't have one without the other..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Buffalo's Republican congressman has gone rogue, says he's support pretty serious gun control:

Congressman Chris Jacobs (R-NY), who was endorsed by the National Rifle Association in 2020, said he would support a ban on assault weapons following two horrific mass shootings at a grocery store in New York and an elementary school in Texas.

Jacobs made the remarks — a contradiction to the Republican party's staunch stance on gun laws — during a news conference on Friday.

“If an assault weapons ban bill came to the floor that would ban something like an AR-15, I would vote for it,” he said, according to The Buffalo News. “So I want to be clear: I would vote for it.”

Jacobs, a Republican from New York who was endorsed by the NRA in 2020, also said he is in favor of raising the age for some gun purchases to 21.

"Individuals cannot buy beer, they cannot get cigarettes until 21. I think it’s perfectly reasonable that the age limit at least for these highly lethal, high-capacity semi automatic weapons should be 21," he said.

The congressman reiterated his sentiments in an interview with The Buffalo News. He said he had to rethink his stance after 19 children and two teachers were gunned down Tuesday at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde more than a week after 10 people were killed at Tops Friendly Markets in Buffalo.

Republican party just kicked him to the curb for even being willing to hypothetically support any kind of gun control. So even Buffalo's own congressman, directly after a mass shooting, must hold onto far-right purity on the issue on the mass violence issue or he cannot be a Republican congressman.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Republican party just kicked him to the curb for even being willing to hypothetically support any kind of gun control. So even Buffalo's own congressman, directly after a mass shooting, must hold onto far-right purity on the issue on the mass violence issue or he cannot be a Republican congressman.

Man I imagine a day where a president has enough balls to just kill every person running the NRA. It's a terrorist organization that has been funded by Vlad Putin. The NRA literally teaches their members how to finesse a murder charge into self defense. These pink bytches are dangerous.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They only put that dispatcher on administrative leave fukking hoe should be terminated. shyt never stops!
Whaaa? She wasn't fired?
Planning to???!! :comeon: that white supremacy is real... our black asses would be fired on the spot no questions asked...
Only thing I can possibly think as to why she isn't fired is she might be black. I highly doubt it though.
she's not fired "on the spot" because they have legal procedures they have to go through. If they fire her immediately she can sue them because she can prove they didn't go through the proper procedures. This ain't like a corporate job where they can fire your ass at any time for any reason, it's a government job and they have to show that they did an investigation and found just cause before they axe her.

Same shyt that happens when a teacher or a cop is accused of anything - first step is administrative leave and the firing comes later.

Now if they don't fire her that's definitely some bullshyt.

She's been fired now. Like I said before, they needed to go through the proper procedures first:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You didn't say shyt who cares if the dispatcher get fired fukking dikk.

What are you bytching about? Your exact words were, "They only put that dispatcher on administrative leave fukking hoe should be terminated. shyt never stops!"

Then I explained to you that they had to go through the proper processes and then she would be fired.

How can you bytch that she wasn't fired, and then say you don't care when she gets fired? And how I am the dikk when all I did was explain the legal process necessary?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you bytching about? Your exact words were, "They only put that dispatcher on administrative leave fukking hoe should be terminated. shyt never stops!"

Then I explained to you that they had to go through the proper processes and then she would be fired.

How can you bytch that she wasn't fired, and then say you don't care when she gets fired? And how I am the dikk when all I did was explain the legal process necessary?
I was twisted last night my fault for calling you out you out your name.