10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt got messy bc my cousin and him were broke up, so his fam tried to low key cut them out of the funeral. It's crazy bc my mother was up there kinda regular prior to covid. Jesus. On everything, that bytch ass white supremacist woulda got dealt with.

Yes he should ,dude is a demon and should be burnt to a crisp. Sista I done had to bury 3 elder family members in the last 3 months....the shyt ain't fun and leaves a hole in your heart burying aunts, uncles, cousins and grand parents.

As I said on here many of times....I don't wish this death shyt on anyone (who ain't no killer, rapist, child molester). Especially good people that ain't never hurt anyone like them folks in Buffalo.

I was reading on them folks that were killed by that demon and they showed one 53 year old brotha that had his one and only child 3 years ago. They were saying how he was so happy and how he never thought he was gonna have a kid and to suddenly have a child at an advanced age. How he was buying cake for his 3 year old sons birthday when he was killed and his 3 year old son kept asking where is daddy. Sista, I couldn't even watch that shyt. Just broke me down how all them innocent folks (moms, dads, sisters, aunts, cousins and grandparents) were shot down like they were dogs. Makes me mad even typing and thinking about it....:francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that my little cousin Nasir was working the cashier and dipped out the back when the shooting started.

Found out a couple days after it happened kid is a mess right now.

Breh this shyt had me so shooked that I took my wife and kids to the grocery store and explained to them how to escape if a shooter ever comes in the grocery store. I worked in multiple grocery stores as a teenager and my early years in college. So I know produce and the diary area always have back door exits to throw any trash in the dumpster.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I was reading on them folks that were killed by that demon and they showed one 53 year old brotha that had his one and only child 3 years ago. They were saying how he was so happy and how he never thought he was gonna have a kid and to suddenly have a child at an advanced age. How he was buying cake for his 3 year old sons birthday when he was killed and his 3 year old son kept asking where is daddy
:mjcry: fukk. I purposefully didn't ask the name bc I don't handle unpleasant emotions well. Lemme call moms.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm more worried about this type of mass shooting cac over the Uvalde child killer..

The Tops shooter was a political terrorist, whereas the Uvalde shooter is a pure psycho driven more by internal rage and mad at the whole world as opposed to a specific group. He's more dangerous because there's millions of like minded cacs feeding on the same racist information and openly discussing exterminating Blacks.

We are more likely to see this sort of shooter again in some form. This shooter is the same M.O. as the El Paso who targeted Hispanics and also Dylan Roof.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

"Rep. Matt Gaetz, one of the top fundraising Republicans who does not hold a leadership position, defended the Great Replacement theory by name in September after Fox News host Tucker Carlson came under fire from the Anti Defamation League for repeating it.

“@TuckerCarlson is CORRECT about Replacement Theory as he explains what is happening to America,” Gaetz wrote on Twitter in September. "The ADL is a racist organization.”"

Joel Valdez, a spokesman for Gaetz, pointed to Gaetz comments May 16 that double down on the Great Replacement while denouncing racism.

"I have consistently rejected ethno-nationalism," Gaetz said. "I’ve never spoken of replacement theory in terms of race. I was speaking in race-neutral political terms about how Democrats in many urban cities have failed their voters of all color and kind. Thus, I charge that Democrats seek unchecked immigration to replace the people who have relied on them most to their detriment.”

That's the dumbest fukking juelz I've ever seen. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

So he openly capes for the exact same, "They're replacing the White people!" theory that inspired the mass shooter and that Tucker Carlson has constantly promoted.....but now he wants to claim that the whole time he was accusing Democrats of trying to replace...their own voters? And that as a far-right ideologue, he was just so upset that the Democrats would replace their most reliable supporters with a less-reliable population that can't even legally vote?

He definitely posts here. :beli:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Welp the conspiracy theory is at work now :snoop:

Wow whites are sick. They’re really trying to say this is the reason they were killed:snoop:
These innocent people were killed for one reason , they were black and a white Supremacist wanted them dead. I hope none of our folks are messed up enough to push this .

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
One of my cousins father got killed, just found out.

Wow my condolences. When it comes to your door step is a mofo. I went through it when a friend was killed back in his hometown. He was supposed to be my future seeds Dr. I was a bit bitter to be honest.
My white friends had their friends come to town and visit. Yet one of my homies good dude always positive, glass half full was no longer here. I did end up getting therapy. I also check in on his parents often.

The whole narrative of our lives mattering kinda felt cheap. Bro didn't even get mass coverage. He only got local cause his peoples had bread and connections.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Yes he should ,dude is a demon and should be burnt to a crisp. Sista I done had to bury 3 elder family members in the last 3 months....the shyt ain't fun and leaves a hole in your heart burying aunts, uncles, cousins and grand parents.

As I said on here many of times....I don't wish this death shyt on anyone (who ain't no killer, rapist, child molester). Especially good people that ain't never hurt anyone like them folks in Buffalo.

I was reading on them folks that were killed by that demon and they showed one 53 year old brotha that had his one and only child 3 years ago. They were saying how he was so happy and how he never thought he was gonna have a kid and to suddenly have a child at an advanced age. How he was buying cake for his 3 year old sons birthday when he was killed and his 3 year old son kept asking where is daddy. Sista, I couldn't even watch that shyt. Just broke me down how all them innocent folks (moms, dads, sisters, aunts, cousins and grandparents) were shot down like they were dogs. Makes me mad even typing and thinking about it....:francis:
This just fukked my night up, I knew he was buying a cake for his son but didn't know this, this is fukked up:damn:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
He's getting a terrorist and hate crime charge, should be death row

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Y'all better watch Snoop and Wiz. Obviously white supremacist ideology has nothing to do with the terrorism. Timothy McVeigh was just gone off some za
:francis:Reefer madness gonna rear it's head again. Lots of people on the right like weed however so I don't think they can pull the same trick twice.