10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Anyone that makes it to my block list is an absolutely useless person, I don't even put people I disagree with on block, just really dumb people that can't be reasoned with and potential predators. So whoever you guys are arguing with, I would advise ignoring them.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This makes me so angry! I think his manifesto started out with, "If there's one thing I want you to get from these writings..." and I immediately stopped reading.

F**k his thoughts and convoluted reasonings as to why he feels justified in doing this.

He's a failure at life, a mass murderer fueled by his ineptness at being a decent human being. Prime candidate for the death penalty.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Is anyone on twitch & can you get any of this dudes videos before law enforcement takes it all ?

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I don’t mean to hate on any breh or brehettes, I believe black people should live their life as they see fit.

But I don’t see how some of you can go marry and procreate with the very same people that dehumanize and actively harms our race. That b*stard even knew he would be safe and be well kept on tax payer money.

I have an irrational fear if I did have kids, one of them ends up marrying a white person and then one of my descendants becomes a neo nazi like that demon.

Like I said I mean no hate but that scares me like a mf

Last edited: