10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Here is why y’all are corny and hate nikkas…Let’s tally up how many nikkas died from senseless gang violence over the last 35 years and juxtapose that to honkeys committing hate crimes over the same time period……. That white boy been the same since his authority figures forced him out of Europe….
This bytch has gotta go ^^^

as if white racism violence is not an issue set apart and seperate. Fukkin sick of this flawed fallacy shyt from this poster. You’ve been begging to be exposed- giving you exactly what you’re looking for. Not on this thread though. Noted.
  • On Oct 9, 2019 at 10:54 PM the username was changed from Peter Vecsey to Field Marshall Bradley.
  • On Jul 3, 2018 at 9:59 PM the username was changed from Fried Egg Sandwich to Peter Vecsey.
  • On Jun 29, 2017 at 4:55 PM the username was changed from D!ck Schaap's Ghost to Fried Egg Sandwich.
  • On Feb 17, 2016 at 2:10 PM the username was changed from Peter Vecsey to D!ck Schaap's Ghost.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn I heard dude was a WS with the Black Sun printed on his manifesto, the same black sun that certain Coli posters on both sides said didnt mean that Ukrainian Azov and Russian Wagner group were Nazis. This is either homegrown Al Cracka or a potential assymetrical attack by the Russians designed to cause panic and racial strife in the US and needs to be fully investigated and brought down on HARD whatever the case may be, FBI/NSA we need all that on this. RIP the victims and I hope for swift justice smh
I was at my mama house earlier and a random white dude drove by and I think he waived, he slowed down a lil bit and I somewhat seen his hand in a "hi" motion from what I caught. It's a black family like 3 houses down from her and that same car pulled on the back dude over there and his kids, bro was doing his yard, it seems like the driver did the sane shyt, slowed down to waive or some weird shyt.

I'm about to pull back up over there and chill in the garage for a few, this shyt got me noided. I didn't think anything of it because I didn't know of the shooting yet.

Maybe I'm just paranoid and trippin but it's better safe than sorry.

I go hard on these racist pieces of garbage on here abd on Facebook. I wouldn't be surprised if I was on a list as a target. I doubt it though but I'm always prepared. Bring it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everybody know you a retarded motherfukka….. and you gives 2 shyts about nikkas… All I said is keep the same energy when it’s close to home(even tho most of y’all live around ofays.. :krs:). and it makes y’all a$$hole pucker for nikkas that live in a nikka neighborhood to want the same energy for senseless violence amongst their own… y’all ain’t shyt….
You fukkin white coward caping faggit. Post your address and bio name along with an identifying pic of yourself behind this same shyt right now. All you do is run your bytch mouth caping and defending cacs. On all threads, at all time- this is the thread you choose to bring this shyt on. Off yourself. This crakkker is mad as shyt with his own coli manifesto, I see. Between this thread and the other, I see cacs lost their damn mind. Keep the same energy since you want that type of action and back the shyt that you talk. Racism is a seperate convo than inner city issues with these white racially radicalized mass shooters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fukkin white coward caping faggit. Post your address and bio name along with an identifying pic of yourself behind this same shyt right now. All you do is run your bytch mouth caping and defending cacs. On all threads, at all time- this is the thread you choose to bring this shyt on. Off yourself. This crakkker is mad as shyt with his own coli manifesto, I see. Between this thread and the other, I see cacs lost their damn mind.

:dead:

Posting 3 days off your Wellbutrin I see…..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This bytch has gotta go ^^^

as if white racism violence is not an issue set apart and seperate. Fukkin sick of this flawed fallacy shyt from this poster. You’ve been begging to be exposed- giving you exactly what you’re looking for. Not on this thread though. Noted.
  • On Oct 9, 2019 at 10:54 PM the username was changed from Peter Vecsey to Field Marshall Bradley.
  • On Jul 3, 2018 at 9:59 PM the username was changed from Fried Egg Sandwich to Peter Vecsey.
  • On Jun 29, 2017 at 4:55 PM the username was changed from D!ck Schaap's Ghost to Fried Egg Sandwich.
  • On Feb 17, 2016 at 2:10 PM the username was changed from Peter Vecsey to D!ck Schaap's Ghost.

He changed his name every time he got called out for saying racist BS