10 dangers of lean

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Syrup is fun occasionally, but pills are better. Lortabs, percs and Vicodin:ahh:

They can be real addictive though. You gotta have the willpower to not get hooked.

Taking pills or sipping syrup everyday is a big no no. You gotta know your body and when it's time to lay off, or you'll be hitting the needle in no time.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Leave that shyt alone brehs I got a nasty lean addiction that I developed while trying to slowly off myself:francis:

Withdrawal symptoms is a bytch so I'll prolly drink this shyt till I die just to avoid the pain

Don't do it brehs it aint cool or fun its sad real talk

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
JsQVOaW.jpg

Damn, that's a lot less than I thought :leon:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I actually had a pretty bad trip once on lean. I was going to see a pink Floyd light show and drank some lean before the show and while waiting in line I started getting dizzy and almost fell on some dude. My girl snapped me out of it and I walked outside and just started vomiting everywhere. I started sweating profusely and had to take my shirt off and still kept vomiting. Haven't drank lean since. I was sipping regularly at the time too. Idk how the hell that happened.